The Singapore petrol price is a contentious issue in the city-state. While it is one of the most expensive places in the world to buy petrol, there is a large consensus that the government keeps prices artificially low to avoid social and political unrest. This has led to a large degree of subsidization of the cost of fuel, with the government spending over S$10 billion a year in subsidies.
The technical specifications of the Singapore Petrol Price for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Singapore Petrol Price Andorid App Summary
Singapore Petrol Price was developed by Lion Creative Studio and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Singapore Petrol Price from Google Play Store under the Auto & Vehicles category. The latest version of Singapore Petrol Price is 2.3.9 on Play store with total users of 9423. The Singapore Petrol Price app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Singapore Petrol Price is Aug 30, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Singapore Petrol Price on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Singapore Petrol Price For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Singapore Petrol Price using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Singapore Petrol Price on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Singapore Petrol Price here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Singapore Petrol Price On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Lion Creative Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Auto & Vehicles|
|Updated on:||Aug 30, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Singapore Petrol Price for PC
– Compare petrol prices and promotions between different petrol companies
– Get the latest updates on Singapore petrol prices
– View credit card promotions offered by different petrol companies
– See petrol prices offered by different petrol companies
– Share information on Singapore petrol prices and promotions with friends
Singapore Petrol Price App Overview and Details
Singapore Petrol Price is a simple app that brings you the latest updates on Singapore petrol price and promotions (Shell, Caltex, SPC, Esso and Sinopec). Compare petrol price and promotions offered by different petrol companies!
– Shows petrol price offered by different petrol companies
– Shows credit card promotion offered by different petrol companies
Download it and share it with your friends now! Kindly review us and let us know what features you wish to be included in the app!
Whats New In this Singapore Petrol Price?
– Remove ADS option added
– Fixed bug that causes petrol price does not show properly
The Singapore Petrol Price application is a useful tool for motorists in Singapore. It allows users to compare petrol prices at different stations, and find the best deals. The application is easy to use, and provides up-to-date information on petrol prices.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Singapore Petrol Price on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Singapore Petrol Price to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Singapore Petrol Price and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Singapore Petrol Price. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Singapore Petrol Price.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.