Fall is a beautiful season, but it can also be a dangerous one. That’s why it’s important to be aware of the hazards associated with the season and take precautions to stay safe. Here are some of the most common fall hazards:
• Slippery surfaces: One of the biggest hazards of fall is slipping and injuring yourself. Be especially careful when walking on wet or icy surfaces.
• Falling objects: Be aware of the dangers of falling objects, especially in windy weather. Make sure you keep yourself and your belongings safe by securing them properly.
• Poor visibility: One of the hazards of fall is poor visibility, especially during the evening and night. Make sure you wear appropriate clothing and use reflective materials when
The latest Site Coach: Fall Hazards for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Site Coach: Fall Hazards Andorid App Summary
Simcoach Games has developed the Site Coach: Fall Hazards for Android. You can find it under the Puzzle category on Play Store. Since its inception, Site Coach: Fall Hazards has got over 5982+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Site Coach: Fall Hazards is Jul 20, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Site Coach: Fall Hazards App Overview and Details
Safety risks come in various forms on a construction site. Get oriented and show that you can identify potential fall hazards.
Site Coach: Fall Hazards is a video game designed to raise the awareness of fall hazards on construction sites. Players investigate construction sites and practice identifying some of the common fall hazards that may be present in building and highway construction.
The game features the following fall hazards: improper fall arrest setup, faulty or broken fall protection, improper fall prevention setup, exposed loading areas, misuse of PPE, trench and excavation hazards, ladder safety issues, scaffolding issues, and so much more.
Site Coach: Fall Hazards features:
-Virtual building construction site
-20+ random issues to identify every on play for maximum replayability.
-Safety bonuses for identifying components of a fall rescue plan.
-Badge earning through the Skill Arcade.
This game was developed in partnership with the Master Builders Association of Western Pennsylvania (MBA). MBA is the voice for the construction industry in Western Pennsylvania, providing valuable member services, promoting best practices, and helping to grow a highly skilled workforce.
Site Coach: Fall Hazards is a Simcoach Skill Arcade app. Explore careers, practice basic job skills, and earn badges to gain exposure to careers and training opportunities in your area. To learn more about the Skill Arcade check out www.simcoachskillarcade.com
The information in this game are intended to raise awareness of general construction risks. This game is not a substitute for formal training.
Features of Site Coach: Fall Hazards for PC
1. Virtual building construction site
2. 20+ random issues to identify every time you play for maximum replayability
3. Safety bonuses for identifying components of a fall rescue plan
4. Badge earning through the Skill Arcade
5. Information in the game is intended to raise awareness of general construction risks
6. Game is not a substitute for formal training
Install “Site Coach: Fall Hazards” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Site Coach: Fall Hazards on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Site Coach: Fall Hazards on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Site Coach: Fall Hazards and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Site Coach: Fall Hazards as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Site Coach: Fall Hazards On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Simcoach Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 20, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Site Coach: Fall Hazards?
Update to 64 bit.
Site Coach is an excellent fall hazard prevention application. It is easy to use and helps to keep workers safe by identifying potential fall hazards. I highly recommend this application for any business or organization looking to improve safety on their worksite.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Site Coach: Fall Hazards for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Site Coach: Fall Hazards to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Site Coach: Fall Hazards and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Site Coach: Fall Hazards. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Site Coach: Fall Hazards.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.