Site Crawler is a web scraping tool that enables you to extract data from websites into Excel or CSV files. With Site Crawler, you can easily extract data from any website, including websites that are not supported by other web scraping tools.
The latest Site Crawler (FREE) for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Site Crawler (FREE) Andorid App Summary
van Stein en Groentjes has developed the Site Crawler (FREE) for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Site Crawler (FREE) has got over 8255+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 2.6 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Site Crawler (FREE) is Oct 5, 2012 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Site Crawler (FREE) App Overview and Details
** PROFESSIONAL SITE CRAWLING TOOL **
With this tool you can find links on sites to images, video, script files, style sheets and much more. The links are directly clickable and available in seconds.
This free version is limited in that it can only list a maximum number of links (around 100). The full version does not have this limit and can also perform fast port scans and detect the vulnerabilities of sites.
** FULL version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vansteinengroentjes.apps.sitecrawler
Use this tool on your own risk, we are not responsible for anything caused by using this application.
– FAST SITE SCANNING
– LISTING LINKS TO ALL TYPES OF DATA
– REALLY EASY TO USE
– does has adds and is limited in functionality
See the full version for more functionality!
Features of Site Crawler (FREE) for PC
– Site scanning is fast
– Links to all types of data are listed
– Easy to use
– Limited in functionality
Install “Site Crawler (FREE)” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Site Crawler (FREE) on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Site Crawler (FREE) on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Site Crawler (FREE) and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Site Crawler (FREE) as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Site Crawler (FREE) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||van Stein en Groentjes|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 5, 2012|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Site Crawler (FREE)?
Site Crawler is an essential tool for webmasters and SEO professionals. It allows you to quickly and easily gather information about any website, including page titles, meta descriptions, meta keywords, and backlinks. This information can help you to optimize your website for better search engine visibility and to find potential link partners.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Site Crawler (FREE) for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Site Crawler (FREE) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Site Crawler (FREE) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Site Crawler (FREE). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Site Crawler (FREE).
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.