Sketch Grid is a simple, freehand drawing app for the iPad. It is designed to make drawing easy and fun. With Sketch Grid, you can quickly create sketches and illustrations with a few taps of the screen.
The latest Sketch Grid – Free for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Sketch Grid – Free Andorid App Summary
Solveware Engineering Ltd has developed the Sketch Grid – Free for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Sketch Grid – Free has got over 275427+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 2.6 rating and the latest version of it is 1.07
The latest update of Sketch Grid – Free is Aug 3, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Sketch Grid – Free App Overview and Details
Sketch Grid has been developed to assist artists of all levels.
This application provides an easy to use grid system to help you draw perfect proportions and/or to capture finer details by drawing your picture square by square.
– Adjust your image by colour and contrast.
– Configure the grid size and colour to meet your needs.
– Touch the squares to enlarge them.
– Save your grid to your image library.
– Stock Photo search facility * – Premium only
– Camera Capture
– Can send images to Sketch Grid via sharing
– Plus more features.
*Note: Screenshots featured relate to premium version. An ad banner is included on free version and a file size limit applies.
Features of Sketch Grid – Free for PC
1. Adjust image by color and contrast
2. Configure grid size and color to meet your needs
3. Touch squares to enlarge
4. Save grid to image library
5. Stock Photo search facility *
6. Camera Capture
7. Can send images to Sketch Grid via sharing
8. Plus more features
Install “Sketch Grid – Free” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Sketch Grid – Free on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Sketch Grid – Free on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Sketch Grid – Free and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Sketch Grid – Free as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Sketch Grid – Free On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Solveware Engineering Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 3, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Sketch Grid – Free?
– Size limit increased to 7MB
– Zoom square now closes on touch instead of the back button
– SDK update
Sketch Grid is a free application that lets you take notes and sketches on a virtual grid. The app is easy to use and lets you customize the grid size and color. You can also add text to your sketches. Sketch Grid is a great app for taking notes and brainstorming ideas.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Sketch Grid – Free for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Sketch Grid – Free to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sketch Grid – Free and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sketch Grid – Free. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sketch Grid – Free.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.