Skill Registry is an online platform that enables users to find, list, and share their skills and abilities. It is designed to help people connect with others who have the skills they need, and to help individuals and organizations identify and recruit new talent. The Skill Registry is a valuable resource for anyone looking to learn new skills, connect with others, or find a new job.
The latest Skill Registry for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Skill Registry Andorid App Summary
Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence has developed the Skill Registry for Android. You can find it under the Business category on Play Store. Since its inception, Skill Registry has got over 46279+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.9
The latest update of Skill Registry is Jul 17, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Skill Registry App Overview and Details
Department of Labour and Skills, Government of Kerala has launched a unique single window facility to help customers hire certified and experienced resources at an affordable cost for all their service needs, right where they are or where they want us to. The Application operates all over Kerala.
Features of Skill Registry for PC
1. The Department of Labour and Skills has created a unique single window facility to help customers find certified and experienced resources for all their service needs.
2. This service is available all over Kerala.
3. Customers can access this service through an easy-to-use Application.
4. The Department of Labour and Skills will help connect customers with the right resources for their needs.
5. The Department of Labour and Skills offers an affordable cost for this service.
6. Customers can hire certified and experienced resources for all their service needs.
7. The Department of Labour and Skills offers a variety of resources for customers to choose from.
8. Customers can find the right resource for their needs through the Department of Labour and Skills.
9. The Department of Labour and Skills is available to help customers hire the right resource for their needs.
10. The Department of Labour and Skills is committed to providing excellent customer service.
Install “Skill Registry” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Skill Registry on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Skill Registry on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Skill Registry and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Skill Registry as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Skill Registry On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 17, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Skill Registry?
Bugs fixed in certificate proof upload
The Skill Registry is a valuable application that allows users to track and manage their skills. It is an excellent tool for job seekers, career changers, and professionals who want to keep track of their skills and development. The Skill Registry is easy to use and helps users connect with opportunities they may not have otherwise known about. It is a valuable resource for anyone who wants to keep track of their skills and career options.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Skill Registry for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Skill Registry to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Skill Registry and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Skill Registry. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Skill Registry.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.