A slam book, also known as a memory book, is a book filled with personal thoughts and reflections. It can be used as a tool for self-reflection, or as a way to collect memories and thoughts from friends and family.
The latest Slam Book for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Slam Book Andorid App Summary
Samit Dawane has developed the Slam Book for Android. You can find it under the Social category on Play Store. Since its inception, Slam Book has got over 19325+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Slam Book is Aug 14, 2012 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Slam Book App Overview and Details
This application allows you to stay in touch with your friends. You can store some memories about your friends in this application. Also you can call and email them directly by using this app. So stay connected with your friends.
Features of Slam Book for PC
-Stay in touch with your friends
-Store memories about your friends
-Call and email your friends directly
-Stay connected with your friends
Install “Slam Book” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Slam Book on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Slam Book on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Slam Book and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Slam Book as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Slam Book On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Samit Dawane|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 14, 2012|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Slam Book?
This is the first version of this application
My slam book is a collection of personal thoughts, feelings, and experiences. I use it as a tool for self-reflection and growth. It is a safe space for me to express myself without judgement. I am grateful for the outlet it provides, and the opportunity to learn more about myself.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Slam Book for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Slam Book to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Slam Book and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Slam Book. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Slam Book.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.