SLAM! Radio is a weekly electronic music podcast and radio show, hosted by DJs and producers Danny Howard and Calvin Harris. The show began airing in 2006, and is now one of the most popular dance music podcasts in the world, with over one million downloads per episode. SLAM! Radio features exclusive interviews with top DJs and producers, as well as live sets recorded at some of the world’s biggest clubs and festivals.
The technical specifications of the Slam Radio for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Slam Radio Andorid App Summary
Slam Radio was developed by Citrus3 and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Slam Radio from Google Play Store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of Slam Radio is 1.0 on Play store with total users of 1180. The Slam Radio app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Slam Radio is Feb 24, 2017. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Slam Radio on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Slam Radio For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Slam Radio using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Slam Radio on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Slam Radio here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Slam Radio On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 24, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Features of Slam Radio for PC
– 24/7 streaming of Top 40, Dance, EDM, Pop, Reggae Soca, Caribbean and Oldies music
– Featuring hottest club DJs from NYC live with their MCs
– Scouting for new talent
– Highlighting anyone bringing something new and different to the music scene
– Affiliates: Electronic Sounds Radio, Foreign Link International Radio
– Putting you in the mood 24/7
– Facebook and Instagram: @slamradiolive
Slam Radio App Overview and Details
Slam Radio is streaming 24/7 bringing you the hottest Top 40, Dance, EDM, Pop, Reggae Soca, Caribbean and Oldies music live out of The Slam Studios. We will be featuring the hottest club DJs from NYC live with their MCs. We are always scouting for new talent and ready to highlight anyone bringing something new and different to the music scene across the world. With our affiliates Electronic Sounds Radio and Foreign Link International Radio, im sure you will find the right vibe. Slam Radio will be putting you in the mood 24/7. Check us out search slam radio on on tunein, iheardradio, itunes, soundcloud and youtube. Like on Facebook and Instagram @slamradiolive.
Whats New In this Slam Radio?
The Slam Radio application was a great way to keep up with the latest music. The app was easy to use and had a great selection of music. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who loves music.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Slam Radio on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Slam Radio to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Slam Radio and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Slam Radio. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Slam Radio.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.