SmartChurch is a web application that helps churches manage their members and their activities. It provides a secure way for churches to connect with their members and to keep track of their contributions. It also provides a way for members to connect with each other and to stay up-to-date on church activities.
The technical specifications of the SmartChurch for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
SmartChurch Andorid App Summary
SmartChurch was developed by Gresham Hill Management, Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download SmartChurch from Google Play Store under the Social category. The latest version of SmartChurch is null on Play store with total users of 12259. The SmartChurch app has a user rating of 3.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the SmartChurch is Jun 18, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the SmartChurch on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install SmartChurch For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the SmartChurch using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the SmartChurch on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for SmartChurch here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||SmartChurch On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Gresham Hill Management, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 18, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of SmartChurch for PC
1. Login and sign up personal profile
2. View, share, and RSVP to church events
3. Communicate with others on the church wall
4. Update personal profile to share with church friends
5. Receive push notifications for new connection requests, needs, events, and media
6. Watch sermons, read bulletins, and view pictures in the media section
7. Donate to church
8. View directory of churches
9. Follow churches
10. SmartChurch app will look and feel like user’s home church
SmartChurch App Overview and Details
SmartChurch is the free church app that is a smarter way for you to connect to your church. You will be able to:
• Connect Using the Free Church Directory
• View, Share, & RSVP to Your Church Events
• Communicate Questions, Prayer Request & More on The Church Wall
• Update Your Private Personal Profile To Share with Church Friends
• Push Notification for New Connection Requests, Needs, Events, & Media
• Watch Sermons, Read Bulletin, and View Pictures in the Media section for Churches Who Sign Up For Premium
• Donate to Your Church for Churches who Sign Up For Premium
All of this and more is available to you and your church family! When you start, first click login and sign up your personal profile. Then look for your church and follow it. After you’ve set up your home church, the app will open to the church wall with your church’s logo or picture every time making the app look and feel like your church is the only one on here. Now you can stay up to date, receive push notification, connect to your church friends and discover the latest news about your church.
New features will roll out every quarter so let us know what you’d like to see by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you spelled our app Smart Church, you probably pulled up the wrong app. Spell it SmartChurch, not Smart Church. Thanks!
Whats New In this SmartChurch?
– Added support for private churches
– Minor bugfixes
SmartChurch has the potential to revolutionize the way churches operate. The app provides a way for churches to connect with their members and keep them updated on events and news. It also makes it easier for members to connect with each other and stay involved in the church community. SmartChurch is a valuable tool for churches of all sizes and could help to grow and strengthen the church community.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the SmartChurch on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This SmartChurch to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SmartChurch and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the SmartChurch. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SmartChurch.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.