SMD resistors are surface mounted devices. They are available in a variety of sizes and values. The most common value is 1/4 watt. SMD resistors are often used in circuits with a limited amount of space.
The technical specifications of the SMD Resistor Calculator for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
SMD Resistor Calculator Andorid App Summary
SMD Resistor Calculator was developed by BrainyEggs and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download SMD Resistor Calculator from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of SMD Resistor Calculator is 2.1 on Play store with total users of 128145. The SMD Resistor Calculator app has a user rating of 4.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the SMD Resistor Calculator is May 10, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the SMD Resistor Calculator on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install SMD Resistor Calculator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the SMD Resistor Calculator using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the SMD Resistor Calculator on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for SMD Resistor Calculator here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||SMD Resistor Calculator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 10, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of SMD Resistor Calculator for PC
-Resistor SMD code calculator for 4 different code types
-Lightweight and free alternative for engineers and enthusiasts
-Full version with no Ads
-Codes and decodes 4 code types
-Standard 3 digit code
-Standard 4 digit code
-EIA-96 1% code
-2, 5, and 10% code
SMD Resistor Calculator App Overview and Details
A Resistor SMD code calculator for 4 different code types. Get instant surface mount results: mOhm (milliOhm), Ohm, kOhm, MOhm (MegaOhm) and GOhm.
Resistor SMD code calculator for 4 different code types is a lightweight, free alternative for our engineers and enthusiasts. A full version with no Ads.
Resistor SMD code calculator will code and decode 4 code types:
Standard 3 digit code that can include:
– R to indicate a decimal point
– M to indicate a decimal point for milliohms (Current sensing SMDs)
– “”underline”” to indicate that the value is in milliohms (Current sensing SMDs)
Standard 4 digit code that can include “R” to indicate a decimal point.
EIA-96 1% code with a number in the range 01 to 96, followed by a letter
2, 5, and 10% code with a letter, followed by a numbers in the range 01 to 60
Supported letters in this calculator include the following codes: A, B, C, D, E, F, H, M, R, S, X, Y, Z and the underline.
[New feature] History View – a snapshot of your previous entries.
Whats New In this SMD Resistor Calculator?
[v2.1] NEW FEATURE: We’ve squeezed a new calculator button inside called the History View – a quick snapshot of your previous entries. Can you spot it?
We’ve listened to your feedback too. Here’s how:
– Bug fixes.
– Improved results and entries adhering to EIA-96 standards.
– Improved overall performance / user interface design.
– Included support for newer Android versions:
Your SMD calculator remains lightweight, fast and free! Thanks for downloading this Resistor tool.
Overall, the SMD resistor calculator is a handy tool that is easy to use. It is a great resource for anyone who needs to quickly and accurately calculate the value of a resistor. The application is well designed and user-friendly. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs to work with SMD resistors.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the SMD Resistor Calculator on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This SMD Resistor Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SMD Resistor Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the SMD Resistor Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SMD Resistor Calculator.