Smokerface is an American punk rock band formed in 2003 in Los Angeles, California. The band consists of vocalist and guitarist Chris Colohan, guitarist Scott Colohan, bassist Sean Bonner, and drummer Andrew Hurley.
The latest Smokerface for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Smokerface Andorid App Summary
Dr. med. Titus J. Brinker has developed the Smokerface for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, Smokerface has got over 204325+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.8 rating and the latest version of it is 4.1.4
The latest update of Smokerface is May 13, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Smokerface App Overview and Details
Take a selfie and see the effects of smoking on your own face to help you quit!
Smokerface uses a photoaging approach to motivate you to quit smoking in an individual way. This smoking cessation app individualizes your quit attempt by reminding you of the advantages of non-smoking and of quitting smoking via a smartphone selfie. As this facemorphing app reminds you, quitting smoking is the best way to improve your outward appearance and to stay beautiful as a non-smoker.
Features of Smokerface for PC
-See the effects of smoking on your own face
-Motivate you to quit smoking in an individual way
-Remind you of the advantages of non-smoking
-Remind you of quitting smoking via a smartphone selfie
-Stay beautiful as a non-smoker
Install “Smokerface” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Smokerface on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Smokerface on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Smokerface and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Smokerface as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Smokerface On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dr. med. Titus J. Brinker|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||May 13, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Smokerface?
Smokerface is an app that helps people quit smoking. It provides support and motivation, and helps users stay on track. The app is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. It is also affordable and can be used by anyone who wants to quit smoking.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Smokerface for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Smokerface to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Smokerface and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Smokerface. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Smokerface.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.