Soehnle Connect is an app that helps you to keep track of your daily physical activity and calorie intake. It also provides you with useful tips and advice on how to stay healthy and achieve your fitness goals.
The latest Soehnle Connect for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Soehnle Connect Andorid App Summary
Leifheit AG has developed the Soehnle Connect for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, Soehnle Connect has got over 108257+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.1 rating and the latest version of it is 7.1.1
The latest update of Soehnle Connect is Dec 24, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Soehnle Connect App Overview and Details
With the Soehnle Connect app for the Soehnle Scales, Fitness Trackers, Blood Pressure Monitors and Air Purifier you have the convenience of capturing all your physical measurements and trend analyses on your Android smartphone.
A modern design concept offers intuitive operation and clear presentation of the values.
The app requires only those access rights to your smartphone that are absolutely necessary for its operation. Data storage is located in Germany. The Soehnle Connect app can also be used locally without opening a customer account and thus without storing your data in the cloud.
A great way for the health-conscious person who wants to track their physical measurements over time!
– Set goals and track your progress in steps, distance, calories burned, sleep, weight, BMI and more
– Keep control of your data! The app can also be used without registration
– Most of the Measurements can be transferred to Google Fit
– Share your progress with friends
– The app can also be used without a bathroom scale and fitness tracker for storing your weight and fitness measurements
– Get memories from the fitness tracker to motivate you to move more
– View trend graphs by week, month and year
– Measured values can be exported as an Excel file and sent to your email
– Use your Fitness Tracker as a watch, alarm clock and more
The app can be paired with the following devices:
• Style Sense Connect 100 Scale
• Shape Sense Connect 100 Body Analysis Scale
• Shape Sense Connect 200 Body Analysis Scale
• Fitness Tracker Fit Connect 100
• Fitness Tracker Fit Connect 200 HR
• Fitness Tracker Fit Connect 300 HR
• Chest Belt Connect 100 HR
• Blood Pressure Monitor Systo Monitor Connect 300
• Blood Pressure Monitor Systo Monitor Connect 400
• Air Purifier Clean Connect 500
For more information, including a list of compatible smartphones, please visit the Soehnle website at: www.soehnle.de/en
Features of Soehnle Connect for PC
-Track progress in steps, distance, calories burned, sleep, weight, BMI, etc.
-No registration required to use app
-Compatible with Android smartphones
-Track progress with friends
-View trend graphs by week, month, and year
-Export measurements to Excel file
-Use fitness tracker as watch and alarm clock
-Pair with Soehnle scales, fitness trackers, blood pressure monitors, and air purifiers
Install “Soehnle Connect” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Soehnle Connect on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Soehnle Connect on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Soehnle Connect and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Soehnle Connect as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Soehnle Connect On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Leifheit AG|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Dec 24, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Soehnle Connect?
– Bug and Crash fixes
Soehnle Connect is a weight management application that helps users to track their weight and calories intake, as well as set weight goals and monitor their progress. The app is easy to use and helps users to make healthy choices and stay on track with their weight loss goals.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Soehnle Connect for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Soehnle Connect to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Soehnle Connect and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Soehnle Connect. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Soehnle Connect.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.