Sokoban is a type of puzzle game where the player pushes boxes around a warehouse, trying to get them to storage locations. This collection includes various Sokoban games for different systems, from the early 80s to the present. The games vary in difficulty, with some being quite challenging.
The technical specifications of the Sokoban Collection for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Sokoban Collection Andorid App Summary
Sokoban Collection was developed by Ales Apps and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Sokoban Collection from Google Play Store under the Puzzle category. The latest version of Sokoban Collection is 3.49 on Play store with total users of 119513. The Sokoban Collection app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Sokoban Collection is Oct 24, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Sokoban Collection on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Sokoban Collection For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Sokoban Collection using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Sokoban Collection on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Sokoban Collection here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Sokoban Collection On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ales Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 24, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Sokoban Collection for PC
-More than 1900 levels in 26 collections
-Different difficulties, from easy to hard
-All levels accessible from the beginning
-Landscape and portrait support
-Designed for tablets and phones
-Virtual gamepad or swipe controls
-Undo button for wrong moves
-Saving/loading of progress of level
-Highscores and achievements
Sokoban Collection App Overview and Details
You are helping to push the loader through the maze of boxes until all the boxes are at the marked locations. The only limitation – loader can push only one box can not pull it, and only one box can be pushed at a time.
– More than 1900 levels in 26 collections
– Different difficulties, from easy to hard
– All levels accessible from the beginning
– Landscape and portrait support
– Designed for tablets and phones
– Virtual gamepad or swipe controls
– Double-tap movement
– Undo button for wrong moves
– Saving/loading of progress of level
– Highscores and achievements
If you find errors or have any suggestions for our game Sokoban, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whats New In this Sokoban Collection?
The Sokoban Collection is a fun and addictive puzzle game that is perfect for any iOS device. With 100 levels of mind-bending puzzles, this game will keep you entertained for hours on end. The Sokoban Collection is a must-have for any puzzle fan.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Sokoban Collection on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Sokoban Collection to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sokoban Collection and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sokoban Collection. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sokoban Collection.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.