Sound calibrator is an app that helps to calibrate the sound on your device. It can help to make sure that your device is producing the best sound possible. This app can be especially helpful if you are having trouble hearing audio or if you are trying to improve the quality of your audio.
The latest Sound Calibrator for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Sound Calibrator Andorid App Summary
Turnkey Instruments has developed the Sound Calibrator for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, Sound Calibrator has got over 11186+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Sound Calibrator is Dec 12, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Sound Calibrator App Overview and Details
Use this application to calibrate the microphone of the Turnkey idB Noise Monitor or the iVibe using the 94 dB calibrator.
This application reads the data from the noise monitor and calibrates the instrument. The application works in both Online and Offline mode.
Enter the AirQWeb login credentials to show the list of the noise monitoring instruments registered in your AirQWeb account. Once you are logged in, you can use this app in offline mode.
Instructions to Use:
1. Connect your handheld device to the Internet or instrument’s WiFi.
2. Open the Sound Calibrator App.
3. Enter AirQWeb login details.
4. Select an instrument from the list to calibrate.
5. Insert the microphone into the 94 dB piston calibrator.
6. Once the app starts reading the values from the instrument.
7. Press the ‘Calibrate’ button to start calibration.
Features of Sound Calibrator for PC
-Use this application to calibrate the microphone of the Turnkey idB Noise Monitor or the iVibe using the 94 dB calibrator.
-The application reads the data from the noise monitor and calibrates the instrument.
-The application works in both Online and Offline mode.
-Enter the AirQWeb login credentials to show the list of the noise monitoring instruments registered in your AirQWeb account.
-Once you are logged in, you can use this app in offline mode.
-Instructions to Use:
-1. Connect your handheld device to the Internet or instrument’s WiFi.
-2. Open the Sound Calibrator App.
-3. Enter AirQWeb login details.
-4. Select an instrument from the list to calibrate.
-5. Insert the microphone into the 94 dB piston calibrator.
-6. Once the app starts reading the values from the instrument.
-7. Press the ‘Calibrate’ button to start calibration.
Install “Sound Calibrator” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Sound Calibrator on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Sound Calibrator on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Sound Calibrator and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Sound Calibrator as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Sound Calibrator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Turnkey Instruments|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Dec 12, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Sound Calibrator?
Sound calibrator is an amazing application that helps in calibrating the sound on your device. It is a very user friendly application with an easy to use interface. The sound calibrator helps in improving the sound quality on your device and makes it sound more natural.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Sound Calibrator for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Sound Calibrator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sound Calibrator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sound Calibrator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sound Calibrator.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.