SourceView Bible is a free, open source Bible software that lets you read, study, and compare different translations of the Bible side-by-side. It includes a wealth of features to help you do in-depth Bible study, including verse and word search, cross-references, commentaries, and more.
The technical specifications of the SourceView Bible for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
SourceView Bible Andorid App Summary
SourceView Bible was developed by SourceView Publishing LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download SourceView Bible from Google Play store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of SourceView Bible is 1.2.2 on Play store with total users of 19257. The SourceView Bible app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the SourceView Bible is Jan 3, 2017. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the SourceView Bible on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
SourceView Bible App Overview and Details
Introducing a fresh, innovative way to discover more about what’s in the Bible. The SourceView Bible app is not just a digital version of the printed Bible. It is an entirely new experience. It takes a deeper look at God’s story: what’s been written, who said what, and how its words impact and shape our lives, our work, and our world.
READ THE BIBLE IN A FRESH NEW WAY
• Biblical text in four different colors reads dramatically like a script.
• Color defines source roles per book:
– Red letters when God speaks
– Green letters when the speaking source is a lead character
– Blue for supporting sources
– Narration is always black text
• See who is speaking by revealing source names with a simple swipe to the right.
• Scroll through an entire book without the disruption of turning pages or stepping through chapters.
• All books and chapters have a calculated read time so you can plan your study accordingly.
• We’re excited to launch SourceView in the New Living Translation, a version true to the original languages and easy to read out loud or privately.
• In groups, readers can pick a color to read aloud, like taking a part in a dramatic script.
START YOUR JOURNEY OF ENDLESS DISCOVERY
• Learn things you never knew about the Bible by observing data points that have never been available until now.
• See the relative word count of books and chapters and the amount each role played in them.
• Look closer at who speaks, the words they used, and to whom they were directed.
• Create pie charts, bar charts, and word clouds from information you’re curious about:
– Who speaks most in the Bible?
– Who said the word “peace” in the Bible?
– What professions spoke in the book of Genesis?
– Who spoke most in a given time period?
– What words does God say to women in the Old Testament?
• All visual discoveries point you right back to the Scripture that corresponds to your charts.
NAVIGATE THE BIBLE LIKE NEVER BEFORE
• Quickly jump to a passage by entering a variety of different reference searches, e.g. J3:16 (verse) or John Jesus 18 (occurrence)
• Step backward or forward through screens you have already seen, which is great for jumping around during a sermon or Bible lesson.
• View a history of the screens you have seen direct links to key areas in the app, and any personally bookmarked location in Scripture.
* Occurrence counts are the number of times a source spoke in a book. John Jesus 18 is the 18th time Jesus spoke in John—similar to lines of a script.
GET TO KNOW WHO SPEAKS IN THE BIBLE AND THE ROLE THEY PLAY
• See how much a source said and step through each speaking occurrence.
• Review who a source spoke to and who spoke to that source.
• Jump into any conversation by stepping through what one source says to another.
• Learn more about a source’s background, like when they live, what they did for work, and what books they speak in.
• Gain a deeper understanding of a source’s personal character by focusing on the words they used.
• Observe how a source’s words connect to the seven spheres of society with SphereView unlocked.
OBSERVE HOW SCRIPTURE SHAPES A BIBLICAL CHRISTIAN WORLDVIEW*
Society is shaped by seven spheres of influence. With the SphereView in-app purchase unlocked, you’ll be able to make personal observations about how scripture can be used to shape a Biblical Christian worldview.
• Read through Scripture with various SphereView highlights turned on
• Explore key passages for each sphere
• Meditate on how a source’s words relate to and impact society
* SphereView will be available for free for a limited preview period. In the future it will require an in-app purchase.
CONNECT WITH SOURCEVIEW
» Online http://www.sourceviewbible.com
» Facebook http://facebook.com/sourceviewbible
» Twitter http://twitter.com/sourceviewbible
» Help Center https://help.sourceviewbible.com
Tell us about your SourceView experience: email@example.com
Features of SourceView Bible for PC
THE BIBLE LIKE NEVER BEFORE
• Find any Bible verse quickly and easily with our FastVerse search.
• Compare any two Bible versions side-by-side.
• Use the built-in study tools to help you go deeper into the Bible.
• Listen to the Bible read aloud.
• Take notes and highlights and share them with friends.
How To Install & Download SourceView Bible For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the SourceView Bible for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the SourceView Bible.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for SourceView Bible on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the SourceView Bible and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the SourceView Bible on your computer right away.
|App Name:||SourceView Bible On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||SourceView Publishing LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jan 3, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this SourceView Bible?
Thank you for your encouragement, feedback, and continued support!
• Bug fixes.
SourceView Bible is a powerful and convenient application for reading the Bible. It has a wealth of features that make it easy to find the passages you are looking for, as well as to read and study them in depth. The app is also very customizable, so you can make it work the way you want it to. Overall, SourceView Bible is an excellent tool for anyone who wants to read and study the Bible.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the SourceView Bible on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This SourceView Bible to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SourceView Bible and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the SourceView Bible. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SourceView Bible.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.