Space Simulator is a game for iOS and Android devices that allows users to experience life in space. Through the game, players can control their ship, make choices that affect their ship, and travel to different planets.
The technical specifications of the Space Simulator for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Space Simulator Andorid App Summary
Space Simulator was developed by Brixton Dynamics and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Space Simulator from Google Play Store under the Simulation category. The latest version of Space Simulator is 1.0.9 on Play store with total users of 20921. The Space Simulator app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Space Simulator is Feb 9, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Space Simulator on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Space Simulator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Space Simulator using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Space Simulator on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Space Simulator here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Space Simulator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Brixton Dynamics|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 9, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Space Simulator for PC
1. Realistic 3D space flight simulation game.
2. Historic NASA space program missions.
3. Play current Space X scenarios.
4. Explore all planets and major moons of the Solar System.
5. Launch from Kennedy Space Center, orbit Earth and Moon.
6. Dock with ISS, perform Trans Lunar Injections.
7. Land on Moon, practise rendezvous and return home.
8. Plan complex interplanetary orbits.
9. Operate flight computers.
10. Use onboard switches, instruments and displays.
Space Simulator App Overview and Details
Space Simulator is a realistic 3D space flight simulation game running real physics in a full scale Solar System.
PLAY historic NASA space program missions: the Apollo Moon Program, Space Shuttle flights, Project Gemini, X-15 Hypersonic aircraft flights
PLAY current Space X scenarios: Falcon 9 launch from Kennedy Space Center
EXPLORE all planets and major moons of the Solar System in free flight missions
LAUNCH from Kennedy Space Center, orbit the Earth and Moon, dock with ISS, perform Trans Lunar Injections, land on the Moon, practise rendezvous and return home with reentry and splashdown.
PLAN complex interplanetary orbits, operate flight computers, use onboard switches, instruments and displays, experience the full challenges of space flight and unleash the astronaut within!
• Interactive orbit planner to easily visualize, create and modify complex interplanetary orbits
• Spaceships have 3D cockpits with functional controls and instruments
• Custom mission editor to create hypothetical scenarios of past, present and future space programs
• Original audio footage on selected missions
• Uses aerodynamics models commonly used in most mainstream flight simulators
• Space Simulator uses real gravitational forces, distances and velocities based on a revolutionary physics engine especially created for this app running on the GPU.
• Ultra realistic rendering engine for the Earth and Moon with high resolution surfaces and atmosphere using a new metal-based graphics engine for unprecedented realism at maximum possible framerate
• The Apollo computers are emulated running actual code from the 1960s
• Configurable window-based UI allowing customization of the interface to suit your preferences
• Comprehensive configuration options to customize difficulty and gameplay according to your device capabilities
• Ready to fly and custom sandbox missions
Whats New In this Space Simulator?
rationalize custom scenario menu and config menu options
add mission restart option
improve Falcon render
various UI fixes
Space Simulator is an educational application that allows users to explore the solar system. It is a fun and interactive application that is perfect for students of all ages. With Space Simulator, users can learn about the planets and their characteristics, as well as the moons and other objects in the solar system.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Space Simulator on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Space Simulator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Space Simulator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Space Simulator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Space Simulator.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.