Spades Card Classic is a card game that can be played by two to four players. The aim of the game is to score the most points by winning tricks that contain valuable cards. Spades is a trick taking game where the player who played the highest spade card in the trick, wins the trick. The value of the spades card is determined by the number on the card. The player who wins the most tricks, wins the game.
The latest Spades Card Classic for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Spades Card Classic Andorid App Summary
Games By Post has developed the Spades Card Classic for Android. You can find it under the Card category on Play Store. Since its inception, Spades Card Classic has got over 345064+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 1.2
The latest update of Spades Card Classic is Feb 12, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Spades Card Classic App Overview and Details
Improve your skills and become a spades pro! Spades Card Classic has three different difficulty settings so you can work your way up to playing like a pro. Statistics are kept for wins and losses so you can see yourself improving over time. All cards are dealt randomly to all players, so the difference between the Easy, Standard, and Pro computer players is in how they choose to play the cards they are dealt. A hint button can be turned on to help you see how the computer Pro player would handle your current situation.
Features of Spades Card Classic for PC
1. Three different difficulty settings
2. Statistics kept for wins and losses
3. Cards dealt randomly to all players
4. Difference between computer players is in how they play their cards
5. Hint button to see how computer player would handle current situation
6. Keeps track of your progress
7. Easy, Standard, and Pro difficulty levels
8. Helps improve your skills
9. Great for playing like a pro
10. Fun and challenging!
Install “Spades Card Classic” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Spades Card Classic on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Spades Card Classic on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Spades Card Classic and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Spades Card Classic as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Spades Card Classic On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Games By Post|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 12, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Spades Card Classic?
Bug fixes and performance improvements
The Spades Card Classic application is an excellent way to improve your Spades skills. The tutorials are clear and concise, and the practice games are a great way to improve your skills. I highly recommend this application for anyone who wants to improve their Spades skills.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Spades Card Classic for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Spades Card Classic to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Spades Card Classic and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Spades Card Classic. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Spades Card Classic.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.