Spanish word of the day is “corazón.”
The heart is an important organ in the human body. It is responsible for pumping blood throughout the body. The heart is also responsible for delivering oxygen and nutrients to the body’s tissues.
The latest Spanish Word of the Day for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Spanish Word of the Day Andorid App Summary
Android Shibui has developed the Spanish Word of the Day for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Spanish Word of the Day has got over 9699+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 1.4.2
The latest update of Spanish Word of the Day is Mar 18, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Spanish Word of the Day App Overview and Details
Learn a word a day from Spanish! This app will allows you to set a notification time to get a reminder for today’s word. we have you covered as we update a new word daily at 5:30 AM (GMT).
Spanish word everyday with sentence examples.
Add words to favorites
Listen to pronunciation.
Copy to Clipboard.
Share the word.
Notification at user specific times.
Landscape view displays a larger font size of the word.
Select date to view previous words.
Swipe to switch between words
Get your language skills up to the next level.
Features of Spanish Word of the Day for PC
– Spanish word of the day with definitions, example sentences, and audio pronunciation
– Ability to favorite words for easy access
– Popular words listed separately
– Landscape view displays a larger font size of the word
– Swipe to switch between words
– Tablet support
– Ability to select date to view previous words
– Notification at user-specific times
Install “Spanish Word of the Day” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Spanish Word of the Day on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Spanish Word of the Day on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Spanish Word of the Day and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Spanish Word of the Day as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Spanish Word of the Day On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Android Shibui|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 18, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Spanish Word of the Day?
The Spanish Word of the Day app is a great way to learn new Spanish words. The app is easy to use, and it is a great way to improve your Spanish vocabulary. The app is also a great way to improve your pronunciation.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Spanish Word of the Day for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Spanish Word of the Day to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Spanish Word of the Day and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Spanish Word of the Day. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Spanish Word of the Day.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.