Speach is an app that helps you improve your public speaking skills. It provides you with a variety of exercises to help you become more comfortable speaking in public. The app also includes a timer to help you keep track of your time.
The latest Speach app for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Speach app Andorid App Summary
Tawfiq Bahri has developed the Speach app for Android. You can find it under the Video Players & Editors category on Play Store. Since its inception, Speach app has got over 1460+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.0
The latest update of Speach app is Oct 21, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Speach app App Overview and Details
Speach app is an easy-to-use teleprompter application, where users can easily save videos from their smartphone by keeping their eyes on the camera while reading their script as they scroll the screen. Once the video is complete, the user can directly share the video through his social networks.
Features of Speach app for PC
-Easy-to-use teleprompter application
-Scroll the screen while reading your script
-Directly share the video through social networks
Install “Speach app” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Speach app on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Speach app on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Speach app and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Speach app as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Speach app On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Tawfiq Bahri|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Oct 21, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Speach app?
After analyzing the pros and cons of speech applications, it is evident that they have both benefits and drawbacks. Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to use a speech application depends on the individual and their specific needs.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Speach app for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Speach app to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Speach app and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Speach app. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Speach app.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.