In this Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1, you will learn how to say words that have four letters in them. This is a great way to improve your vocabulary, and it is also a lot of fun. Each of the words in this lesson has been chosen for its simplicity and ease of pronunciation. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
The technical specifications of the Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1 for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1 Andorid App Summary
Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1 was developed by Vrisho Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1 from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1 is 1.0 on Play store with total users of 22749. The Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1 app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1 is May 20, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1 on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1 using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1 on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1 here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Vrisho Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 20, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1 for PC
– Learn 4 letter words
– 60 Magic ‘E’ Vowel words
– Phonic pronunciation, recognition, and speech
– Highly interactive
– Visual sense engagement
– Touch and auditory sense engagement
– Visual and auditory acknowledgement/reward
– Image association techniques for strengthening memory
– Home-Fun (Testing the progress)
– Reports for the parents
– Structured and step wise holistic learning
Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1 App Overview and Details
This basic and simple educational application developed in collaboration with kindergarten teachers lets your child develop an understanding of English 4 letter words. This app is a collection of four letter words that end with the vowel “e”, also referred to as “magic e” words. The usage of the vowel “e” at the end of a three letter word changes the sound of the first vowel, giving altogether a new word. It enables the child to learn and test progress of four letter word recognition and pronunciation by utilizing speech recognition.
It is said that an educator’s real task is to remove distractions from learning and let the child’s natural inquisitiveness do its job of exploration and discovery. True to this, the application is unconventionally kept free of drastic animations and sounds, and of course, the application is free of any kind of advertisements. For holistic development, the application engages multiple senses; visual, auditory, somatic/touch apart from utilizing speech recognition, associative techniques for strengthening memory and being highly interactive.
Key Features Include:
– Learning four letter words / 60 Magic ‘E’ Vowel words (phonic pronunciation, recognition, and speech) and their usage
– Highly interactive making learning a two way and engaging process
– Visual sense engagement for understanding the make of the words
– Touch and auditory sense engagement for understanding word sound
– Visual and auditory acknowledgement/reward for word recognition by speech
– Image association techniques for strengthening memory for word recognition (60 words and images to learn)
– Home-Fun (Testing the progress) for child with random word recognition tasks
– Reports for the parents for identifying and encouraging focused learning opportunities
– Lastly but importantly, structured and step wise holistic learning with our series of applications closely mirroring requirements of education systems around the world (Explore our Speak ABCs and Speak 2/3 Letter Words Applications)
Please ensure to read the ‘Note to Parents’ section in our application for effective utilization of this application
We wish you a very Happy Learning and we are here to support you at email@example.com
Whats New In this Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1?
Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1 provides an enjoyable and stimulating way to improve your vocabulary. The app is easy to use and has a wide range of words to choose from. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve their vocabulary skills.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1 on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Speak 4 Letter Words Part 1.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.