Public speaking can be a daunting task. It’s one thing to talk to a few people in a small group, but it’s another thing altogether to speak in front of a large audience. The SpeechMaker software is designed to help people overcome their fear of public speaking and become more comfortable with the process. With SpeechMaker, you can create and deliver speeches with ease. The software provides a variety of templates and tools to help you develop your speeches, and it also includes a built-in teleprompter to help you keep your speeches on track. SpeechMaker is the perfect tool for anyone who wants to improve their public speaking skills.
The latest SpeechMaker for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
SpeechMaker Andorid App Summary
Plum Amazing has developed the SpeechMaker for Android. You can find it under the Communication category on Play Store. Since its inception, SpeechMaker has got over 276+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.2
The latest update of SpeechMaker is May 25, 2015 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
SpeechMaker App Overview and Details
*Praised by CNN” Create, Practice, Hear, Archive and Give Speeches – Speechmaker is software to make your Android or iOS device into a mobile podium, notebook, archive of speeches and professional teleprompter for public speaking.
In addition to speeches use it to hold, edit, practice and read poems, lyrics, scripts, comedy, lectures, sermons, startup pitches and plays.
SpeechMaker is very popular with students, teachers, politicians, directors, poets, lecturers, ministers, authors, playwrights, speechwriters, scriptwriters, toastmasters, comedians, singers and actors.
Now practice and hear how you sound before delivering that important speech. Get a feeling for the cadence and the flow of your speech, poem, lecture, etc.
It can archive thousands of speeches with additional info like title, author, date and audio recordings. SpeechMaker comes with a number of famous speeches built in.
– Speechmaker works on Android phones and tablets. Speechmaker is also popular on iPhone and iPads.
– Archive the best speeches in history. Learn from the masters.
– Create your speech or import it as text, RTF or PDF using Dropbox or Google Docs.
– Convert the text to be spoken out loud in different languages. Get a quick taste of how your speech sounds.
– Rehearse your speech and record the audio. Listen to the recording as feedback to improve your speech, timing and performance.
– Practice delivering your lines flawlessly, use a mirror and SpeechMaker.
– Give your speech using the easily adjustable autoscroll. Clearly see the speech scrolling in your choice of font, size and background color. See the time, elapsed time and time to go for the speech all at a glance.
– Archive your speech as text and audio to help you continue improving. Archive for historical purposes.
– Share you speech with friends, colleagues and Facebook.
SpeechMaker is more powerful then expensive teleprompters.
– Buy once to run on both smartphones or tablets.
– Beautiful UI and flat graphics for the latest version of Android.
– Import text, rtf, and pdf via DropBox, Google Drive, and Copy and Paste.
– Export speech text via Email
– Import and export audio via Dropbox
– Audio recording allows you to get feedback as you practice your speech
– Like a teleprompter autoscroll your speech at the just the right speed
– Hear the speach out loud as it scrolls and highlights each line
– With the flip of a button see verbs, nouns, adjectives and other parts of speech highlighted in different colors
– Control the look of a document by changing, background color, fonts, scroll speed, font size
– Buttons and gestures to start, stop and control scroll speed
– Touch gestures:
+ pinch or zoom to change font size
+ grab and move instantly to any part of a speech
+ tap the right side to speed scrolling. tap the left side to slow scrolling
– At a glance timing for a speech shows, elapsed, remaining, estimated time
– Display on connected HD monitors for TV stations, studios, auditoriums, podcasters, lecture halls and plays.
Read, correct, give, play and record speeches anytime and anywhere. No need to rely on notes on napkins or index cards.
Keep your speeches with you at all time, secure and available to use at any moment. Easily change and give speeches at the last minute.
Features of SpeechMaker for PC
– create, practice, hear, archive and give speeches
– import speeches from Dropbox or Google Docs
– convert text to audio in different languages
– rehearse and record speeches
– use autoscroll to give speeches
– archive speeches for historical purposes
– share speeches with friends, colleagues and Facebook
Install “SpeechMaker” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing SpeechMaker on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install SpeechMaker on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type SpeechMaker and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the SpeechMaker as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||SpeechMaker On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Plum Amazing|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 25, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this SpeechMaker?
-[New] Portrait orientation for tablets is supportedv
-[Bug] While changing TTS settings of speech(es), pitch speed and volume control options were not visible on some devices
-[Bug] TTS was not working on Samsung Glaxy Tab 4, 7″ tablet in case Google Text-to-Speech engine was selected.
-[Bug] Default android launcher icon was shown on some devices rather Speech Maker Android launcher icon
The SpeechMaker application is an excellent tool for creating speeches. It is easy to use and helps to ensure that speeches are well-organized and sound professional. I highly recommend this application to anyone who needs to create speeches.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the SpeechMaker for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This SpeechMaker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SpeechMaker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the SpeechMaker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SpeechMaker.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.