This book is a wonderful introduction to phonics and spelling for kids. The book is filled with colorful illustrations and simple explanations of how to spell common CVC words. Kids will love learning how to spell simple words with the help of this fun and informative book.
The latest Spell it for Kids-CVC version for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Spell it for Kids-CVC version Andorid App Summary
HeGoDev has developed the Spell it for Kids-CVC version for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Spell it for Kids-CVC version has got over 15135+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.7
The latest update of Spell it for Kids-CVC version is Nov 26, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Spell it for Kids-CVC version App Overview and Details
Spelling Learning or Kids is a simple dictation activity. it helps to learn CVC spellings with ease. along with spelling children will learn typing.
it has small pictures and each picture is pronounced. help is added to make learning simple.
CVC Words to Help Kids Read is an important tool for helping kids learn how to read. It is appropriate for preschool students, Kindergarten students, grade 1 and 2 students, and even ESL (English as a Second Language) and ELL (English Language Learner) students.
The study of CVC Words is an important step in practicing phonics and learning to read. The goal is for these words to be studied until they can be sounded out by the reader. Studying simple CVC words is a powerful and quick way for readers to understand that words are composed of multiple letters which correspond to multiple sounds.
Over 100 CVC words are included in this app. They are divided into 5 groups based on the middle vowel in each word. The groups include words with the short a sound, words with the short e sound, words with the short i sound, words with the short o sound, and words with the short u sound.
Features of Spell it for Kids-CVC version for PC
1) A simple dictation activity that helps kids learn CVC spellings and typing.
2) Small pictures with each picture pronounced to help learning.
3) Appropriate for preschool through grade 2 students, as well as ESL and ELL students.
4) Divided into 5 groups based on the middle vowel in each word.
5) Includes over 100 CVC words.
Install “Spell it for Kids-CVC version” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Spell it for Kids-CVC version on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Spell it for Kids-CVC version on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Spell it for Kids-CVC version and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Spell it for Kids-CVC version as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Spell it for Kids-CVC version On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 26, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Spell it for Kids-CVC version?
New Enhanced version with bug fixes and few new words.
Kids will enjoy learning new spellings.
new images with reduced app size and footprints.
Spell it for Kids is an excellent application for teaching children how to spell words. The CVC version is a great way to start, as it teaches children the basic sounds of words. The app is easy to use and is a great way to help children learn to spell.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Spell it for Kids-CVC version for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Spell it for Kids-CVC version to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Spell it for Kids-CVC version and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Spell it for Kids-CVC version. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Spell it for Kids-CVC version.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.