My name is Spencer and I’m an artist and musician. I’ve been drawing and painting since I was a kid and I’ve been playing music since I was a teenager. I’ve been doing both of them professionally for a few years now. I’m originally from the Midwest, but I’ve been living in Los Angeles for a while now.
The latest Spencer for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Spencer Andorid App Summary
EntwicklerX has developed the Spencer for Android. You can find it under the Action category on Play Store. Since its inception, Spencer has got over 471+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.18
The latest update of Spencer is Jul 30, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Spencer App Overview and Details
Best played with controller.
Spencer is a classic Jump´n Run with challenging levels and enemies. Find missing items, destroy enemies, collect coins and diamonds. 3D graphics packed in a nice graphics style, great 2.5D levels and proven gameplay gives you hours of fun.
Spencer is an intergalactic traveler who crashed his spaceship on Earth. Alien monsters, stowaways, have broken out and stole important parts to repair the spaceship.
Help Spencer to get the missing items for his ship. Destroy enemies, collect coins and diamonds to cover all tracks on earth.
You have to collect all Coins to open the exit machine and finish the level.
When all Coins are collected, bonus diamonds appear. Be fast, the house ghost is following you and will steal all your bonus diamonds. Use special items carefully to trick the ghost and get more diamonds and enemies for a great highscore.
– Classic Jump´n Run (Platformer)
– Collect coins, jewels and special items
– 80 Levels
– 5 different environments
– Many unique enemies
– Specials like dash and double jump for more fun
– Traps and obstacles for a challenging gameplay
– Comic style 3D graphics
– Full controller support
– easy game mode if it´s to hard for your (go to settings)
Features of Spencer for PC
1. Classic Jump´n Run gameplay with challenging levels and enemies.
2. Find missing items, destroy enemies, collect coins and diamonds.
3. 3D graphics in a nice graphics style.
4. Great 2.5D levels.
5. Proven gameplay.
6. Hours of fun.
7. 80 levels.
8. 5 different environments.
9. Many unique enemies.
10. Specials like dash and double jump for more fun.
Install “Spencer” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Spencer on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Spencer on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Spencer and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Spencer as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Spencer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 30, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Spencer?
Fixed a bug in the level selector which allowed to start a locked level.
Overall, Spencer seems like a great school with a lot to offer. The faculty is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about their subjects, and the students are friendly and welcoming. The campus is beautiful and the facilities are top-notch. I would love to have the opportunity to attend Spencer and be a part of the community.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Spencer for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Spencer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Spencer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Spencer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Spencer.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.