Hello friends! This is a spoken Tamil through Telugu tutorial. In this tutorial, you will learn how to speak Tamil through Telugu. I will be speaking in Telugu and will explain the meaning of the words in Tamil. I hope you enjoy this tutorial.
The latest Spoken Tamil through Telugu for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Spoken Tamil through Telugu Andorid App Summary
Goki has developed the Spoken Tamil through Telugu for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Spoken Tamil through Telugu has got over 44695+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Spoken Tamil through Telugu is Nov 11, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Spoken Tamil through Telugu App Overview and Details
Learn Tamil language through Telugu. This app currently has 600 Tamil Words & 350 Tamil sentences with clean Audio.
Free Android application for you to learn Tamil language by yourself.
* 600 daily used Tamil words with Audio
* 350 daily used Tamil Sentences with Audio
* Save your Favorite Tamil words and access it any time
* Search any Tamil word / sentence easily
* Share it with your friends via WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.,
Features of Spoken Tamil through Telugu for PC
1. Tamil words and sentences with Audio
2. 600 Tamil words and 350 Tamil sentences
3. Save your Favorite Tamil words and access it any time
4. Share it with your friends via WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.,
5. Clean Audio
6. Tamil language learning application
7. Free Android application
8. Learn Tamil language by yourself
9. Easy to use
Install “Spoken Tamil through Telugu” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Spoken Tamil through Telugu on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Spoken Tamil through Telugu on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Spoken Tamil through Telugu and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Spoken Tamil through Telugu as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Spoken Tamil through Telugu On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 11, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Spoken Tamil through Telugu?
* App size optimized
* SDK updated to the latest version
The Spoken Tamil through Telugu application has been very useful in helping me learn Tamil. I have been able to improve my Tamil speaking skills with this application. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants to learn Tamil.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Spoken Tamil through Telugu for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Spoken Tamil through Telugu to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Spoken Tamil through Telugu and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Spoken Tamil through Telugu. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Spoken Tamil through Telugu.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.