Telugu is a language spoken in the Indian state of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. It is also native to the Yanam district of the Union Territory of Puducherry. It is one of the 22 scheduled languages of India. Telugu is also spoken in the neighboring states of Karnataka, Odisha, and Chhattisgarh. It is the most widely spoken language in Andhra Pradesh. Telugu has a writing system which is derived from the Brahmi script.
The latest Spoken Telugu through English for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Spoken Telugu through English Andorid App Summary
Goki has developed the Spoken Telugu through English for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Spoken Telugu through English has got over 12812+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Spoken Telugu through English is Oct 4, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Spoken Telugu through English App Overview and Details
Learn Telugu language through English. This app currently has 250+ Telugu Words & 250+ Telugu sentences with Audio pronunciation.
Free Android application for you to learn Telugu language by yourself.
* 250+ daily used Telugu words with Audio
* 250+ daily used Telugu Sentences with Audio
* Save your Favorite Telugu words and access it any time
* Search any Telugu word / sentence easily
* Share it with your friends via WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.,
Features of Spoken Telugu through English for PC
1. 250+ Telugu words with Audio pronunciation.
2. 250+ Telugu Sentences with Audio pronunciation.
3. Save your Favorite Telugu words and access it any time.
4. Search any Telugu word / sentence easily.
5. Share it with your friends via WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.,
Install “Spoken Telugu through English” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Spoken Telugu through English on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Spoken Telugu through English on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Spoken Telugu through English and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Spoken Telugu through English as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Spoken Telugu through English On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 4, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Spoken Telugu through English?
* App size optimized
* SDK updated to the latest version
This spoken Telugu through English application has been very helpful in improving my Telugu speaking skills. I have learned new words and phrases, and have also been able to practice my pronunciation. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants to learn Telugu.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Spoken Telugu through English for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Spoken Telugu through English to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Spoken Telugu through English and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Spoken Telugu through English. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Spoken Telugu through English.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.