Spoken Telugu through Tamil is a method to learn Telugu. This method is very easy and simple. In this method, you will learn Telugu by learning Tamil first. You will learn the Telugu pronunciation by learning the Tamil pronunciation. This is the best way to learn Telugu.
The latest Spoken Telugu through Tamil for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Spoken Telugu through Tamil Andorid App Summary
Goki has developed the Spoken Telugu through Tamil for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Spoken Telugu through Tamil has got over 22258+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.1
The latest update of Spoken Telugu through Tamil is Oct 4, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Spoken Telugu through Tamil App Overview and Details
Learn Telugu language through Tamil. This app currently has 600 Telugu Words & 350 Telugu sentences with Audio pronunciation.
Free Android application for you to learn Telugu language by yourself.
* 600 daily used Telugu words with Audio
* 350 daily used Telugu Sentences with Audio
* Save your Favorite Telugu words and access it any time
* Search any Telugu word / sentence easily
* Share it with your friends via WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.,
Features of Spoken Telugu through Tamil for PC
1. 600 Telugu words with Audio pronunciation
2. 350 Telugu sentences with Audio pronunciation
3. Save your Favorite Telugu words and access it any time
4. Search any Telugu word / sentence easily
5. Share it with your friends via WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.,
6. Free Android application
7. Learn Telugu language through Tamil
8. Easy to use interface
9. Quick and easy learning
Install “Spoken Telugu through Tamil” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Spoken Telugu through Tamil on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Spoken Telugu through Tamil on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Spoken Telugu through Tamil and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Spoken Telugu through Tamil as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Spoken Telugu through Tamil On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 4, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Spoken Telugu through Tamil?
* App size optimized
* SDK updated to the latest version
* Issues fixed
When I started learning Telugu, I had to rely on books and online resources. However, with the Spoken Telugu through Tamil application, I can learn the language easily and effectively. The app has a well-structured curriculum that helps learners to improve their Telugu speaking skills. The best part is that the app is free to download and use.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Spoken Telugu through Tamil for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Spoken Telugu through Tamil to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Spoken Telugu through Tamil and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Spoken Telugu through Tamil. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Spoken Telugu through Tamil.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.