The Stations of the Cross, also known as the Way of the Cross, Via Dolorosa, or the Way of Sorrows, is a 14-step pilgrimage of religious significance that follows the path Jesus took on his way to crucifixion. The stations are typically erected in churches, and usually feature a painting or sculpture representing each station. The Stations of the Cross are often used as a form of devotion, and can be prayed as a pilgrimage or individually.
The latest Stations of the Cross for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Stations of the Cross Andorid App Summary
Forget Me Not Apps has developed the Stations of the Cross for Android. You can find it under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Since its inception, Stations of the Cross has got over 14516+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.8 rating and the latest version of it is 1.5.1
The latest update of Stations of the Cross is Oct 25, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Stations of the Cross App Overview and Details
The Stations of the Cross, are a way to pray and meditate on Christ’s sacrifice for us. There are in total fourteen stations from the time he was condemned to his burial. This devotion has been long encouraged by the church, and is especially useful during Lent and Good Friday.
Below are the 8 reasons from Pope Francis on why we should pray the Stations of the Cross.
1. They Allow Us to Place Our Trust in Him
2. They Put Us into the Story
3. They Remind Us That Jesus Suffers with Us
4. They Compel Us to Action
5. They Helps Us Make a Decision for or Against Christ
6. They Reveal God’s Response to Evil in the World
7. They Give Us the Certainty of God’s Love for Us
8. They Guide Us from the Cross to the Resurrection
This app is developed for you to have easy access to the fourteen stations anywhere you go and at anytime. You may also choose to share any station in which you find particularly meaningful to your friend and family members easily via the app. There is also an optional dark theme which improves reading in the dark. (Tap on top left icon to toggle it)
Features of Stations of the Cross for PC
-The app has a dark mode for easier reading in the dark.
-The app allows you to share any station with friends and family.
-The app is easy to use and navigate.
-The app provides access to all fourteen stations of the cross.
-The app is perfect for Lent and Good Friday.
-The app is a great tool for prayer and meditation.
-The app compels us to action.
-The app helps us to make a decision for or against Christ.
-The app reveals God’s response to evil in the world.
-The app gives us the certainty of God’s love for us.
-The app guides us from the cross to the resurrection.
Install “Stations of the Cross” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Stations of the Cross on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Stations of the Cross on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Stations of the Cross and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Stations of the Cross as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Stations of the Cross On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Forget Me Not Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Oct 25, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Stations of the Cross?
– Text will now scale according to your phone settings.
In the Stations of the Cross, we walk with Jesus as he endures his passion and death. We reflect on the sacrifice he made for us and the love he has for us. As we journey through the Stations, we come to understand the depth of God’s love for us and our own love for him. We also come to see the power of the cross and how it can change our lives. The Stations of the Cross is a powerful tool for growth and transformation and
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Stations of the Cross for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Stations of the Cross to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Stations of the Cross and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Stations of the Cross. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Stations of the Cross.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.