StaySafe PH is a social enterprise that provides safety and security training and services to individuals, families, and businesses in the Philippines. Our mission is to help Filipinos stay safe and secure in their everyday lives. We offer a range of services, including safety and security training, risk assessments, security audits, and emergency response services. Our team of experienced professionals has the knowledge and expertise to help you stay safe and secure in any situation. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
The technical specifications of the StaySafe PH for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
StaySafe PH Andorid App Summary
StaySafe PH was developed by Multisys Technologies Corporation and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download StaySafe PH from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of StaySafe PH is 3.0.12 on Play store with total users of 5400903. The StaySafe PH app has a user rating of 3.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the StaySafe PH is Oct 26, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the StaySafe PH on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install StaySafe PH For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the StaySafe PH using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the StaySafe PH on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for StaySafe PH here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||StaySafe PH On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Multisys Technologies Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 26, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of StaySafe PH for PC
1. The app is the official contact tracing mobile app of the Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) and Inter-Agency Task Force on Emerging Infectious Diseases in the Philippines.
2. The app has a Google-Apple Exposure Notification (GAEN) feature via Bluetooth.
3. Information about who you have encountered using the GAEN feature will never leave your phone and is automatically deleted after 14 days.
4. Signing up is optional and you can use the StaySafe app without an account needed.
5. If you have an account, your data will be stored securely on your phone and deleted automatically after 14 days.
6. Your data will be used only for public health purposes and never for enforcement.
7. The DILG has worked closely with the National Privacy Commission to ensure your privacy and data security are protected.
8. Join us as you protect yourself, your loved ones, and your community.
9. Your efforts will help the country’s leaders and frontliners to know if you’re safe. It will also alert them on individuals who are in need of immediate medical assistance.
10. Stay at home, stay healthy, and stay safe!
StaySafe PH App Overview and Details
StaySafe is the Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) and Inter-Agency Task Force on Emerging Infectious Diseases’ official contact tracing mobile app with Google-Apple Exposure Notification (GAEN) feature via Bluetooth in the Philippines
On the app, enable your Bluetooth to activate the GAEN feature. Information about who you have encountered using the GAEN feature will never leave your phone and is automatically deleted after 14 days.
Signing up is optional and you can use the StaySafe app without an account needed. If you have an account, your data will be stored securely on your phone and deleted automatically after 14 days. Your data will be used only for public health purposes and never for enforcement.
The DILG has worked closely with the National Privacy Commission to ensure your privacy and data security are protected.
Join us as you protect yourself, your loved ones, and your community.
Your efforts will help the country’s leaders and frontliners to know if you’re safe. It will also alert them on individuals who are in need of immediate medical assistance.
Stay at home, stay healthy, and stay safe!
Whats New In this StaySafe PH?
– Fixed minor UI issue
StaySafe PH is a mobile application that provides an easy and convenient way for commuters and pedestrians to be safe while travelling. The app has a number of useful features, such as a personal alarm, location-tracking, and a panic button. It is a handy tool to have in case of an emergency, and helps to provide peace of mind while travelling.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the StaySafe PH on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This StaySafe PH to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for StaySafe PH and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the StaySafe PH. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the StaySafe PH.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.