If you’re looking to increase your activity and live a healthier life, then you need to download StepsApp – the ultimate step counter app! This app is designed to help you track your daily steps, set goals, and see your progress. With StepsApp, you can easily see how much you’ve walked each day, week, and month. You can also set goals and see how close you are to reaching them. Plus, you can compete with your friends and see who can take the most steps! StepsApp is the perfect way to stay motivated and get in shape.
The technical specifications of the StepsApp – Step Counter for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
StepsApp – Step Counter Andorid App Summary
StepsApp – Step Counter was developed by StepsApp and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download StepsApp – Step Counter from Google Play Store under the Health & Fitness category. The latest version of StepsApp – Step Counter is 4.3.4 on Play store with total users of 5407390. The StepsApp – Step Counter app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the StepsApp – Step Counter is Jun 14, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the StepsApp – Step Counter on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install StepsApp – Step Counter For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the StepsApp – Step Counter using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the StepsApp – Step Counter on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for StepsApp – Step Counter here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||StepsApp – Step Counter On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Jun 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of StepsApp – Step Counter for PC
10+ Million users
automatic step counting
Google fit integration
count and track active calories
month and year view
social media sharing
no extra hardware required
StepsApp – Step Counter App Overview and Details
10+ Million users already enjoy StepsApp.
StepsApp turns your phone into a simple and beautiful step counter.
Just put your phone in your pocket and off you go!
• Automatic step counting
• Today widget
• Stunning charts and animations
• Google Fit integration
• Count and track active calories
• Powerful month and year view
• Six beautiful colors
• Social media sharing
• No extra hardware required
• Distance Tracker
YOUR ACTIVITY AT A GLANCE
• Quick overview of your daily steps, distance, time, and active calories.
• Beautiful weekly, monthly, and yearly charts.
• Notifications when you have reached your daily activity goal.
• Weekly Report
• Set and reach your goal… step by step.
• Track for free your complete activity history (steps, calorie count, etc.)
STEPSAPP FOR EVERYONE
• StepsApp supports more than 20 languages.
• Reach your goal: Walk more, Lose weight, or Improve health!
CUSTOMIZE & SHARE
• Spice up your charts with six beautiful colors.
• Share your achievements on social media directly from StepsApp.
STEPSAPP PEDOMETER & STEP COUNTER
• If you want to check your daily distance, mileage or miles and step count.
• If you enjoy jogging, hiking, running, and walking for weight loss.
• If you go on walks or strolls.
• If you want to use a powerful pedometer and activity tracker.
Whats New In this StepsApp – Step Counter?
– Fixed Google Fit integration issues
– Improved notification sounds
– Added activity transition recognition
– General bug fixes and improvements
If you enjoy StepsApp, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the Play Store? We’d greatly appreciate it. #EveryStepsCounts
The Step Counter application is a great way to keep track of your steps throughout the day. It is easy to use and very accurate. The best part is that it is free!
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the StepsApp – Step Counter on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This StepsApp – Step Counter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for StepsApp – Step Counter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the StepsApp – Step Counter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the StepsApp – Step Counter.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.