I was born in a small town in the Midwest and grew up with a love of the outdoors. I started taking pictures when I was young and it quickly became a passion of mine. I moved to California in my early twenties and started my career as a photographer. I specialize in outdoor and landscape photography, and I love to capture the beauty of the natural world. My photos have been published in magazines and online, and I have won awards for my work. I am based in the Bay Area, but I love to travel and explore new places.
The latest Stingle Photos for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Stingle Photos Andorid App Summary
Stingle Inc. has developed the Stingle Photos for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Stingle Photos has got over 20046+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.8 rating and the latest version of it is 2.9.0
The latest update of Stingle Photos is Dec 31, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Stingle Photos App Overview and Details
Stingle Photos is a secure, open-source photo, video cloud storage and backup application that is safe, ad-free and easy to use. It provides strong encryption and privacy to keep you safe from data breaches and leaks. Easily sync and backup and share your photos and videos on our secure cloud storage.
Why use Stingle Photos safe cloud storage app?
Successor of wildly popular SafeCamera application, Stingle Photos is an open-source, secure, end-to-end encrypted media backup application with the state-of-the-art security technologies that ensure your privacy.
* We put our users first by prioritizing your privacy
* All your photos & videos are secured with end-to-end encryption
* Unlike other companies, we only store the bare minimum of metadata on our servers: your email, registration date, payment plan, number of active devices, number and size of encrypted files
* We don’t collect big data or track our users in any way
* No need to fear for your data privacy – ONLY you can have access to your photos & videos
* Full on the fly encryption of video support: recording and playback
* Fingerprint and face id support for fast unlocking
* Ability to take photos & videos without entering a password or providing a fingerprint.
* Backup and sync functionality. All your photos & videos are backed up in the background to the cloud and synced to other devices using the same account
* Albums for better library organization
* Secure sharing. You can share photos and videos with friends and family with strong end-to-end encryption.
* As anonymous as possible. Registration just takes an email and password to start using the app
* Stingle Photos is 100% free and open-source. It includes 1GB free cloud storage space. You only pay if you need more cloud storage. No ads or third-party libraries like that can track you.
* We as a provider can’t see anything in your account. If the servers ever get hacked or law enforcement agencies request access to your data, they won’t get anything valuable.
If you have any questions or suggestions, drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Features of Stingle Photos for PC
the data, we can’t provide it because it’s encrypted and we don’t have the keys
Install “Stingle Photos” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Stingle Photos on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Stingle Photos on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Stingle Photos and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Stingle Photos as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Stingle Photos On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Stingle Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 31, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Stingle Photos?
* New Stingle Camera module that will ensure smooth operation on most devices. Take photos and videos with Stingle Camera to immediately secure them.
* New option in Security settings to disable password prompt on app launch.
* Change email functionality. Now you can change your email in Account Settings.
* File info dialog. Now you can view file info for every photo or video. You can find it in the context menu.
* Spanish translation (thanks to Hessel)
* Other minor bugfixes
The Stingle Photos application is a great way to keep track of your photos and videos. The application is easy to use and has a great user interface. The application is also very reliable and has never crashed on me. Overall, I highly recommend the Stingle Photos application to anyone looking for an easy to use, reliable, and great looking photo and video application.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Stingle Photos for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Stingle Photos to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Stingle Photos and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Stingle Photos. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Stingle Photos.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.