Stock Finder is a free online stock market tool that allows users to view real-time stock prices and track their portfolios. With Stock Finder, you can research stocks, get stock quotes, and read the latest financial news. You can also create and manage your own portfolio, and receive email alerts when the stock prices of your chosen stocks reach a certain level. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned investor, Stock Finder has the tools you need to make informed stock market decisions.
The technical specifications of the Stock Finder for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Stock Finder Andorid App Summary
Stock Finder was developed by Mukhtar Yusuf and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Stock Finder from Google Play Store under the Finance category. The latest version of Stock Finder is 1.2 on Play store with total users of 2073. The Stock Finder app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Stock Finder is Feb 8, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Stock Finder on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Stock Finder For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Stock Finder using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Stock Finder on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Stock Finder here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Stock Finder On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mukhtar Yusuf|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 8, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of Stock Finder for PC
-Detailed help page
-Convenient search feature
-Optimized for phones
-U.S. stock market focused
Stock Finder App Overview and Details
If you’re an investor, shareholder, or someone who just wants to know how his/her favorite company’s doing, then Stock Finder is your Finance companion.
– Beautiful, clean, uncluttered design shows relevant information at a glance
– Elaborate values for each listing
– Ability to edit (add and delete) home page list so your favorite valuations are visible when you need them
– Not familiar with stock specific language? Detailed help page helps you understand stock terms
– Convenient search feature helps find specific listing through company name or symbol
– Optimized for phones
Please Note: This app is primarily for the U.S. stock market
Whats New In this Stock Finder?
– Added news feature to view related news for the selected company
– Added more stock related information for the selected company
– Added more information to the help section
– Minor UI Changes
– Bug fixes
The Stock Finder application is a great resource for investors. It provides a comprehensive list of stocks, as well as information on price, volume, and performance. The application is easy to use and can be customized to meet the needs of individual investors.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Stock Finder on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Stock Finder to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Stock Finder and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Stock Finder. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Stock Finder.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.