The stock market is a collection of markets where stocks (pieces of ownership in businesses) are traded between investors. It usually refers to the exchanges where stocks and other securities are bought and sold. The stock market can be used to measure the performance of a whole economy, or particular sectors of it. The stock market is often used to refer to the prices of stocks as a whole, rather than the prices of individual stocks.
The technical specifications of the Stock Market Tracker for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Stock Market Tracker Andorid App Summary
Stock Market Tracker was developed by Uplift: Stock Market & Finance and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Stock Market Tracker from Google Play Store under the Finance category. The latest version of Stock Market Tracker is 1.8.7 on Play store with total users of 753728. The Stock Market Tracker app has a user rating of 4.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Stock Market Tracker is May 7, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Stock Market Tracker on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Stock Market Tracker For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Stock Market Tracker using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Stock Market Tracker on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Stock Market Tracker here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Stock Market Tracker On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Uplift: Stock Market & Finance|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Stock Market Tracker for PC
1. Get real-time quotes for stocks on the NYSE, NASDAQ, and more
2. Monitor your favorite stocks, indexes, and ETFs
3. Receive stock alerts and notifications
4. Monitor your portfolio and investment holdings
5. View financial data for stocks, including open price, close price, and more
6. View stock charts, including intraday, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly charts
7. Get stock market news for tickers listed on the US stock market
8. Access advanced stock analysis features
9. Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions
Stock Market Tracker App Overview and Details
Stock Market Tracker helps you track your portfolio and watch US stocks and the global stock market. Live market data from NYSE, Dow 30, S&P, and more.
Build your portfolio and get stock price alerts with the best stock market app for Android.
★ Real-time stock quotes for NYSE, NASDAQ, Dow Jones, ETFs, Indices, S&P 500, and more!
★ Build your own portfolio and monitor your favorite stocks, indexes, mutual funds, and ETFs
★ Stock alerts and notifications for stocks on your watch list
★ Multiple portfolios to monitor your investments
★ Financial data including open price, close price, daily high/low, 52-week high/low, gain/loss, aftermarket and premarket, end-of-day quote, EPS, P/E ratio, dividend, and dividend yield
★ Stock charts and including daily and intraday charts, plus weekly, monthly, and yearly historical charts
★ Stock market news for tickers listed in US stock markets
★ Advanced features including ROA, ROE, cash flow including FCF and OCF per share, revenue growth, P/B, asset turnover, leverage, stocks tracker, forward P/E, and PEG ratio
Questions or comments? Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to be the best stock market app for Android 🚀
Whats New In this Stock Market Tracker?
More reliable alerts, more accurate market prices, and bug fixes.
The Stock Market Tracker application is an excellent way to keep track of the stock market. It is easy to use and helps to keep you informed of the latest news and changes. I highly recommend this application to anyone who is interested in the stock market.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Stock Market Tracker on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Stock Market Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Stock Market Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Stock Market Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Stock Market Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.