If you’re one of the 40 million Americans who suffer from anxiety, you know how debilitating it can be. Everyday activities like grocery shopping or driving can become nerve-wracking ordeals. And when anxiety strikes, it can be tough to know how to cope.
That’s where Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help comes in. This book offers a wealth of information and strategies for managing anxiety. You’ll learn how to identify your triggers, cope with panic attacks, and set realistic goals. Plus, you’ll find tips for building a support network and improving your overall wellbeing.
If you’re ready to take control of your anxiety, Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help is the perfect guide.
The latest Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help Andorid App Summary
Excel At Life has developed the Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help has got over 515482+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.6 rating and the latest version of it is 5.4.0
The latest update of Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help is Oct 30, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help App Overview and Details
Learn about the methods used to manage panic and get relief from anxiety. Relaxation, mindfulness, and teaching audios. Mood log and analysis, cognitive diary, healthy goals & more!
Feel hopeful about changing your life! Learn about the cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) methods shown in psychological research to be effective in managing panic and anxiety.
This app provides education to be an informed consumer of mental health services and contains resources to use in collaboration with a health professional. Prior to using CBT methods you should consult with your physician as sometimes panic and anxiety may be related to a physical condition.
The tools provided in this app are derived from the CBT research base and developed into a user-friendly format by Dr. Monica Frank, a clinical psychologist specializing with the cognitive-behavioral treatment of anxiety disorders for over 30 years.
CBT methods included in this app
1) Assistance audios
• learn to tolerate and manage panic and anxiety
• Panic Assistance — coaches you through a panic attack
• Mindful Grounding — teaches you how to refocus during high anxiety
• Mindful Breathing
2) Dozens of other audios
• Guided Imagery — relaxation
• Quick Stress Relief — simple exercises
• Emotion Training — can be used simply as relaxation or you can use them to learn how to manage emotions
• Muscle Relaxation
• Children’s Relaxation
• Mindfulness Training
• many of the articles are also available in audio format
3) Qi Gong Videos
• a gentle, physical relaxation method
• to help you learn about yourself
• Cognitive Styles Test, Your Happiness Assessment and more
5) Cognitive Diary
• step by step evaluation of an event that caused distress
• to help with cognitive restructuring
6) Healthy Activities Log
• track daily activities to motivate and make improvements
7) Mood Log
• record your moods throughout the day
• mood analysis feature: shows your average mood ratings for different actions or events
• graphs to track your mood
8) Daily Goals
• to plan your healthy activities
• treatment planning with therapist
• about panic/anxiety
• explaining cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
About cognitive-behavioral therapy
Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help by Excel At Life teaches you how to use the cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) methods in a simple format.
Learn the CBT methods shown by decades of psychological research to be effective for changing your emotions/moods and behavior that contribute to depression, anxiety and stress, as well as problems in relationships, career and physical health.
These CBT methods can be used as self-help for minor issues or can be used in collaboration with your therapist to develop a treatment plan best suited to your situation. The Daily Goals feature can be used to record your plan and completed activities.
• All personal data stored in your device.
• Download audios for offline use.
• Fully customizable: change the CBT terms (beliefs and definitions) used in the diary to conform with the system you are familiar with, add your own challenging statements for each belief, add moods/emotions, add healthy activities to track
• Password protection (optional)
• Daily reminder (optional)
• Examples, tutorial, articles
• Email entries and test results – useful for therapeutic collaboration
Features of Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help for PC
moods and thoughts for each day
• to help identify patterns and causes
• to help with cognitive restructuring
• to help with problem solving
• to provide a record to share with your therapist
• includes a library of articles, relaxation audios, and Qi Gong videos
• also includes a directory of therapists
9) Social Networking
• connect with others who are managing panic and anxiety
• receive encouragement and support from others who are managing panic and anxiety
Install “Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Excel At Life|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Oct 30, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help?
Added Daily Summary
Improved Daily Goals
Added manual backup
Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help is an application that has been proven to help those who suffer from panic and anxiety disorders. The app includes a variety of tools to help users learn how to control their panic and anxiety, including a diary, relaxation exercises, and tips. The app has helped many users to improve their quality of life and live without the fear of panic and anxiety.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Stop Panic & Anxiety Self-Help.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.