In the event of a traumatic injury, the sooner you stop the bleeding, the better the chance of survival. That’s why the American College of Surgeons (ACS) launched the “Stop the Bleed” campaign to teach the public how to control bleeding until professional help arrives.
The “Stop the Bleed” campaign is based on the premise that anyone can learn to stop bleeding, even if they don’t have medical training. The campaign provides education and training on how to use a tourniquet, how to pack a wound, and how to apply pressure to a wound.
The goal of the “Stop the Bleed” campaign is to save lives by teaching people how to stop bleeding. If you
The technical specifications of the Stop the Bleed for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Stop the Bleed Andorid App Summary
Stop the Bleed was developed by Uniformed Services University and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Stop the Bleed from Google Play Store under the Health & Fitness category. The latest version of Stop the Bleed is 1.0 on Play store with total users of 5532. The Stop the Bleed app has a user rating of 4.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Stop the Bleed is May 30, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Stop the Bleed on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Stop the Bleed For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Stop the Bleed using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Stop the Bleed on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Stop the Bleed here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Stop the Bleed On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Uniformed Services University|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||May 30, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of Stop the Bleed for PC
– Bleeding control techniques
– User-friendly interface
– Videos and tutorials
– Emergency contact information
– Locations of nearest bleeding control kits
– Information on how to make a tourniquet
– Tips on how to deal with a bleed
– Warning signs of a bleed
– History of the Stop the Bleed campaign
Stop the Bleed App Overview and Details
Life-threatening bleeding can be fatal in minutes. Use this app to learn techniques recommended by the Stop the Bleed campaign to apply pressure and possibly save lives in an emergency.
Whats New In this Stop the Bleed?
Initial Public Release.
Stop the Bleed is a nationwide campaign to encourage bystanders to become trained, equipped, and empowered to help in a bleeding emergency before professional help arrives. The campaign was launched in October 2015 in response to the shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. The goal of the campaign is to prevent death by bleeding by teaching people how to stop bleeding.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Stop the Bleed on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Stop the Bleed to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Stop the Bleed and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Stop the Bleed. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Stop the Bleed.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.