Each week, StoryCorps records, archives, and broadcasts conversations between people from all walks of life. Since 2003, StoryCorps has collected and preserved more than 50,000 interviews from nearly 100,000 participants.
StoryCorps is a national nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide Americans of all backgrounds and beliefs with the opportunity to share, record, and preserve their stories. StoryCorps believes that by capturing the stories of our families, friends, and neighbors, we will learn more about who we are as individuals and as a nation, and build a more compassionate and connected society.
Every week, StoryCorps records, archives, and broadcasts conversations between people from all walks of life. Since 2003, StoryCor
The technical specifications of the StoryCorps for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
StoryCorps Andorid App Summary
StoryCorps was developed by StoryCorps, Inc and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download StoryCorps from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of StoryCorps is 5.1.7 on Play store with total users of 225244. The StoryCorps app has a user rating of 3.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the StoryCorps is Jul 12, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the StoryCorps on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install StoryCorps For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the StoryCorps using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the StoryCorps on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for StoryCorps here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||StoryCorps On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||StoryCorps, Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of StoryCorps for PC
1. StoryCorps App allows users to record high-quality interviews.
2. StoryCorps App allows users to explore StoryCorps’ rich content.
3. StoryCorps App allows users to curate personalized interview collections.
4. StoryCorps App easily shares StoryCorps content to social media.
5. The StoryCorps App is designed to enable users to have the StoryCorps experience seamlessly.
6. The StoryCorps App is tailored to fit in the palm of your hands.
7. Major support for the StoryCorps App made possible by Jane Phillips Donaldson & William H. Donaldson.
8. For more information about the new StoryCorps App, visit storycorps.org/app.
9. The StoryCorps App preserves and shares humanity’s stories in order to build connections between people and create a more just and compassionate world.
10. The StoryCorps App is the perfect way to pass wisdom from one generation to the next and leave a legacy for the future.
StoryCorps App Overview and Details
Since 2003, StoryCorps has been working to preserve and share humanity’s stories in order to build connections between people and create a more just and compassionate world.
From one device, StoryCorps’ new app conveniently allows users to prepare for—and record—a high-quality interview, passing wisdom from one generation to the next and leaving a legacy for the future. It also seamlessly enables users to explore StoryCorps’ rich content, curate personalized interview collections, and easily share StoryCorps content to social media.
With the StoryCorps App, everything you love about StoryCorps is tailored to fit in the palm of your hands. Whether it is searching through our collection or being guided through the interview experience from start to finish, our app is designed to enable you to have the StoryCorps experience seamlessly.
Listen, honor, and share with the StoryCorps App.
Major support for the StoryCorps App made possible by Jane Phillips Donaldson & William H. Donaldson.
For more information about the new StoryCorps App, visit storycorps.org/app.
Whats New In this StoryCorps?
Minor tweaks and performance enhancements to our brand new app.
I applied for StoryCorps because I believe that it is a powerful tool for building community and connection. By giving people the opportunity to share their stories, we create a space for understanding and empathy. I am excited to have the opportunity to participate in this project, and I hope that it will help to foster a more compassionate and connected world.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the StoryCorps on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This StoryCorps to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for StoryCorps and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the StoryCorps. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the StoryCorps.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.