Ride your stunt bike through the city, doing tricks and dodging cars. Collect coins to unlock new bikes and levels.
The latest Stunt Bike 3D for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Stunt Bike 3D Andorid App Summary
i6 Games has developed the Stunt Bike 3D for Android. You can find it under the Action category on Play Store. Since its inception, Stunt Bike 3D has got over 2903718+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.9 rating and the latest version of it is 1.05
The latest update of Stunt Bike 3D is May 2, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Stunt Bike 3D App Overview and Details
Stunt Bike 3D is a game about a guy named Vince, who is a stunt bike rider. Unfortunatly he’s broke the front wheel on his motor bike, so its your job now to help Vince rider his stunt bike all the way home on just one wheel. You can tap the screen the screen to get him riding,
however you only have a few seconds before the wheel falls off the motor bike. Let’s see how far you can get him and his stunt bike.
Features of Stunt Bike 3D for PC
-Easy to learn, hard to master
-High replay value
Install “Stunt Bike 3D” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Stunt Bike 3D on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Stunt Bike 3D on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Stunt Bike 3D and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Stunt Bike 3D as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Stunt Bike 3D On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||i6 Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 2, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Stunt Bike 3D?
Overall, the Stunt Bike 3D app is a lot of fun to play. It is easy to use and the graphics are great. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a challenging and fun game to play.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Stunt Bike 3D for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Stunt Bike 3D to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Stunt Bike 3D and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Stunt Bike 3D. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Stunt Bike 3D.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.