Suamp is a music player for Android devices that supports all popular audio formats. The app has a simple and intuitive user interface that allows you to easily manage your music collection. You can create custom playlists, browse by artist, album or song, and edit track information. Suamp also features a built-in equalizer that lets you adjust the sound to suit your preferences.
The technical specifications of the Suamp – music player for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Suamp – music player Andorid App Summary
Suamp – music player was developed by Criss.Dev and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Suamp – music player from Google Play Store under the Music & Audio category. The latest version of Suamp – music player is 1.5.8 on Play store with total users of 141474. The Suamp – music player app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Suamp – music player is Jun 23, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Suamp – music player on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Suamp – music player For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Suamp – music player using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Suamp – music player on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Suamp – music player here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Suamp – music player On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jun 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Suamp – music player for PC
– Ability to play internet streams (eg: radio streams)
– 6 band equalizer
– up to 200% sound amplification
– reverb audio effect
– speed audio effect
– album art support
– ability to have multiple playlist, manage them or join
– ability to play audio only youtube files
– ability to search media from youtube
– ability to import private youtube playlists
– ability to import / search public youtube playlists
– Ability to repeat current playlist / Repeat song
– Ability to shuffle audio files from playlist
– A2DP and Headsets control support
– Android Wear support
– Notification bar support
– Ability to preview songs while searching
– Voice input
– Equalizer Presets
– Android Auto support
Suamp – music player App Overview and Details
Suamp – is an audio media player that can allow listening to your favorite songs
+ Supported formats: * .ape; * .mpga; * .mp3; * .wav; * .ogg; * .umx; * .mod; * .mo3; * .it; * .s3m; * .mtm; * .xm; * .aac; * .flac; * .mp4; * .m4a; * .m4b; * .mpc; * .wv; * .opus; * .dff; * .dsf; * .tta;
+ ability to play internet streams (eg: radio streams)
+ 6 band equalizer
+ up to 200% sound amplification
+ reverb audio effect
+ speed audio effect
+ album art support
+ ability to have multiple playlist, manage them or join
+ ability to play audio only youtube files
+ ability to search media from youtube
+ ability to import private youtube playlists
+ ability to import / search public youtube playlists
+ Ability to repeat current playlist / Repeat song
+ Ability to shuffle audio files from playlist
+ A2DP and Headsets control support
+ Android Wear support
+ Notification bar support
+ Ability to preview songs while searching
+ Voice input
+ Equalizer Presets
+ Android Auto support
Whats New In this Suamp – music player?
Overall application improvements
Since its release, Suamp has become one of the most popular music player applications on the Android platform. It has a simple, easy-to-use interface that makes it perfect for listening to your music on the go. Suamp also has a host of features that make it a powerful tool for music lovers. These include support for a wide range of audio formats, a powerful equalizer, and a built-in tag editor.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Suamp – music player on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Suamp – music player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Suamp – music player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Suamp – music player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Suamp – music player.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.