A numeric keypad, also called a tenkey, is a keyboard input device that is separate from the main keyboard, but typically connected to it by a cable. The numeric keypad typically contains keys for digits 0-9, and a few other keys such as decimal point, +, and -. Its primary use is for entering numbers into a computer, but it can also be used for other purposes such as text editing.
The latest Subscript numeric keypad for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Subscript numeric keypad Andorid App Summary
hosinoatusi has developed the Subscript numeric keypad for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Subscript numeric keypad has got over 1939+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Subscript numeric keypad is Apr 20, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Subscript numeric keypad App Overview and Details
This is a soft keyboard which can input “subscript numeral” which can be used when expressing how many atoms are in the molecule in chemical formula, chemical reaction formula etc in the field of science.
It is also used when writing the number of vitamin B.
Please enter ordinary numbers and alphabets with other keyboards.
Please be aware that it may not be saved correctly depending on the character code of the text file to be entered.
If it is UTF-8 of the standard character code of Android OS it can be saved correctly.
There is a possibility of garbled characters when saving with the standard character code of Windows PC.
Go to Settings > System > Languages & input > and tap Virtual keyboard in the Keyboard & inputs section.
You’ll see a list of each keyboard you’ve installed.
Tap “Manage keyboards”.
Toggle on the new keyboard.
You might see a warning that this input method may collect the text you type including personal information.
But this app does not collect any input content.
This is not a warning specific to this application, it will always be displayed if you select a character input application other than the keyboard that is standard on the device.
If you’re satisfied with the explanation, tap OK.
Note: Instructions will vary depending on your Android OS.
Launch the app you want to type in.
Tap to bring up the keyboard.
Tap the keyboard icon on the bottom right.
(On some devices this icon isn’t present, in that case pull down the notification bar when a keyboard is active.)
Choose the keyboard from the list that pops up.
Features of Subscript numeric keypad for PC
1. This is a soft keyboard which can input “subscript numeral” which can be used when expressing how many atoms are in the molecule in chemical formula, chemical reaction formula etc in the field of science.
2. It is also used when writing the number of vitamin B.
3. Please enter ordinary numbers and alphabets with other keyboards.
4. Please be aware that it may not be saved correctly depending on the character code of the text file to be entered.
5. If it is UTF-8 of the standard character code of Android OS it can be saved correctly.
6. There is a possibility of garbled characters when saving with the standard character code of Windows PC.
7. Enable Keyboards
8. Switch Keyboards
9. Typing with Subscript Numeral Keyboard
10. Keyboard Icon on Bottom Right
Install “Subscript numeric keypad” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Subscript numeric keypad on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Subscript numeric keypad on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Subscript numeric keypad and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Subscript numeric keypad as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Subscript numeric keypad On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 20, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Subscript numeric keypad?
Overall, I found the numeric keypad application to be a handy tool. It was easy to use and very convenient. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs to enter numeric data frequently.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Subscript numeric keypad for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Subscript numeric keypad to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Subscript numeric keypad and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Subscript numeric keypad. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Subscript numeric keypad.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.