The Substitution Board is a government agency that was created to help manage the country’s workforce. The Board is responsible for creating a system that allows businesses to easily find qualified workers to fill open positions. The Board also helps to match workers with the right job based on their skills and experience.
The latest Substitution Board for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Substitution Board Andorid App Summary
ASTONWORKS has developed the Substitution Board for Android. You can find it under the Sports category on Play Store. Since its inception, Substitution Board has got over 2049+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 0.1
The latest update of Substitution Board is Nov 21, 2016 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Substitution Board App Overview and Details
It is a board for notifying player substitution during soccer, volleyball and other sports matches
You can change the display form, text color, background color.
Assuming use with a larger tablet,
It may be difficult to see outdoors in fine weather, so please test in advance.
Features of Substitution Board for PC
-The ability to change the form of the display
-The ability to change the color of the text and background
-An outdoor-viewable screen
-A durable build that can withstand outdoor use
-Compatibility with a wide range of sports
-Ease of use
Install “Substitution Board” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Substitution Board on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Substitution Board on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Substitution Board and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Substitution Board as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Substitution Board On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 21, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Substitution Board?
I would like to conclude by thanking you for your time and consideration. I feel confident that I would be an excellent addition to the Substitution Board and would be proud to serve the students of our district.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Substitution Board for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Substitution Board to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Substitution Board and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Substitution Board. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Substitution Board.