Sumaze! is an addictive logic puzzle game that is sure to challenge and entertain players of all ages. The object of the game is to slide colored pieces around a board to create a sum of 10. Sumaze! is easy to learn but difficult to master, and its unique gameplay will keep players coming back for more.
The technical specifications of the Sumaze! for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Sumaze! Andorid App Summary
Sumaze! was developed by Mathematics in Education and Industry and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Sumaze! from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Sumaze! is 1.1 on Play store with total users of 19353. The Sumaze! app has a user rating of 3.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Sumaze! is Jul 23, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Sumaze! on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Sumaze! For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Sumaze! using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Sumaze! on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Sumaze! here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Sumaze! On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mathematics in Education and Industry|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 23, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Features of Sumaze! for PC
1. Sumaze! is a problem-solving app.
2. You can move your tile through a numeric maze.
3. There are gates that won’t let you through unless your tile has a specific value on its back.
4. The puzzles involve arithmetic, inequalities, the modulus function, logarithms, powers and primes.
5. MEI is a charity in the UK committed to improving mathematics education.
6. MEI provides online resources to support the teaching and learning of mathematics.
7. These resources include versions of the maze puzzles from Sumaze!
8. Integral includes extensive mathematics resources for teachers and students.
9. These resources include notes, activities, online tests and exercises.
10. Integral is being enhanced for the new Mathematics and Further Mathematics A levels in the UK.
Sumaze! App Overview and Details
Sumaze! is an MEI and Sigma Network problem-solving app.
Move your tile through a numeric maze and find your way to the goal.
Beware – there are gates that won’t let you through unless your tile has a specific value on its back.
Sumaze! is a place where
1. mathematics is learnt
2. problem-solving skills are developed
3. fun is had!
Sumaze! puzzles involve arithmetic, inequalities, the modulus function, logarithms, powers and primes! Have you got what it takes?
MEI is a charity in the UK committed to improving mathematics education and promotes teaching and learning through different strands of activity. MEI supports teachers through a range of professional development opportunities, including our annual conference. Innovative resources are continually being developed to extend and enrich your knowledge of mathematics, whether teacher, student, undergraduate or member of the workforce. Visit www.mei.org.uk
MEI provides online resources to support the teaching and learning of mathematics. These include resources for A level Mathematics and Further Mathematics which include versions of the maze puzzles from Sumaze! Visit integralmaths.org
Integral includes extensive mathematics resources for teachers and students. These include notes, activities, online tests and exercises.
Integral is being enhanced for the new Mathematics and Further Mathematics A levels in the UK. This includes new ‘learning walkthroughs’ which are based on Geogebra. See here for more details https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz7RQTS_Vvc&feature=youtu.be
Whats New In this Sumaze!?
Introducing music toggle button
Sumaze! is an excellent application that helps with productivity and organization. It is a great way to keep track of to-dos, keep a journal, and set reminders. The application is easy to use and helps to keep you on track.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Sumaze! on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Sumaze! to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sumaze! and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sumaze!. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sumaze!.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.