Summarizer is a desktop application that summarizes the text content of a document or web page. It extracts the main points and presents them in a concise, easy-to-read format. Summarizer is a great tool for students, professionals, and busy people who want to get the most out of reading.
The latest Summarizer for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Summarizer Andorid App Summary
Baltech has developed the Summarizer for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Summarizer has got over 152308+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.0.9
The latest update of Summarizer is Nov 16, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Summarizer App Overview and Details
Summary, sentiment analysis, tag suggestions, entity recognition, OCR (image to text), web text scraping, paraphrasing, PDF text extraction and many more neat features!
!!! PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE USE !!!
[Warning] Please note, that currently only ENGLISH LANGUAGE is officially supported! SPANISH is partially supported.
[!!!] ***IMPORTANT***: Summarization is NOT rephrasing! It is NOT for very short texts that are not topical! Currently this app is for ENGLISH LANGUAGE, it WILL WORK with other languages, but don’t expect miracles! ONLY English is officially supported currently! [!!!]
This application works using a number of complex algorithms, based on machine learning, to shorten texts. It produces good results most of the time, but please be reasonable and don’t expect it to do wonders like writing a complete essay for you. Please, carefully read the in-app “before you start using the app” screen that appears the first time you start it with some key points that will help you better understand what to expect and how to use the app. Later you can use in-app Help and Frequently Asked Questions section to remind yourself some of those points.
Low rating and negative feedback are from the previous incarnation of the application that was indeed a poor attempt at summarization. Starting from version 1.1.1 it is a brand new product, the only things that carried over from previous application are the name and icon.
Fresh feedback welcome.
Features of Summarizer for PC
1. Summarization is not rephrasing.
2. English language is the only officially supported language at the moment.
3. Good results can be expected most of the time.
4. Please be reasonable in your expectations.
5. The application is easy to use.
6. The Help and Frequently Asked Questions section is very helpful.
7. negative feedback is from the previous version of the application.
8. The new version of the application is a brand new product.
9. The only things that carried over from the previous application are the name and icon.
10. Fresh feedback is welcome.
Install “Summarizer” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Summarizer on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Summarizer on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Summarizer and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Summarizer as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Summarizer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 16, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Summarizer?
Stability release, please update.
Summarizer is a simple, yet powerful application that helps you summarize long pieces of text quickly and easily. It is ideal for students, professionals, and anyone who needs to quickly summarize information. Using Summarizer is simple – just paste in the text you want to summarize and press the summarize button. Summarizer will automatically extract the most important points from the text and create a concise summary.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Summarizer for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Summarizer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Summarizer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Summarizer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Summarizer.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.