Summoners War: Lost Centuria is an upcoming mobile strategy game that is set in a dark, apocalyptic world. Players must gather resources, build up their base, and summon powerful monsters to help them fight off the hordes of enemies that are trying to destroy them. The game features stunning 3D graphics, intuitive controls, and addictive gameplay that will keep players coming back for more.
The latest Summoners War: Lost Centuria for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Summoners War: Lost Centuria Andorid App Summary
Com2uS has developed the Summoners War: Lost Centuria for Android. You can find it under the Strategy category on Play Store. Since its inception, Summoners War: Lost Centuria has got over 2602501+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.7 rating and the latest version of it is 2.4.0
The latest update of Summoners War: Lost Centuria is Jul 26, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Summoners War: Lost Centuria App Overview and Details
The more the merrier! New content update complete!
Enjoy the new content with more Summoners!
Are you looking for a battle where you can enjoy both action and strategy? Start Summoners War: Lost Centuria now!
From the creators of the global hit game Summoners War: Skyarena comes an addicting real-time strategy RPG with all your favorite Summoners War monsters.
▶ You Against the World
– Fight with Summoners around the world in real-time battles.
– Breathtaking real-time battles with spectacular skill animations.
– Compete for the top rank against players worldwide.
▶ Experience a Deeper Level of Strategy
– Real-time strategic action with unpredictable counterattack mechanics
– Fast-paced dynamic battles that require a quick mind and a quicker finger.
– Claim victory with surprise counterattacks in epic 8v8 battles.
– Strategize for a variety of PvE and PvP content.
▶ Collect Unique Monsters
– Summon the iconic monsters that captured 100M summoners around the world from the popular RPG, Summoners War: Sky Arena.
– Earn a legendary monster through battle rewards.
▶ Create Your Dream Team
– Craft Runes and equip Skill Stones to upgrade your favorite monsters.
– Choose from 12 different Rune sets and 3 types of Skill Stones to find the ultimate combination.
– Come up with the best strategy to make the most of your team in fun, dynamic battles!
▶ Your Strategy Matters! More Fierce and Various Battle Systems
– Rank higher in the World Tournament and increase your chances of advancing to the next level tournament!
– Battle with randomly provided monster cards in Event Mode!
– Experience various unique battle systems and plentiful rewards in Lost Centuria!
▶ More Ways to Play with Your Friends!
– Invite friends and get progressively bigger rewards as your friends become stronger!
– Start your very own friendly contests! Don’t miss out on this opportunity in Goodwill Contest!
▶ Call in the Squad!
– Form an Alliance with players around the world.
– Work together with Alliance members to upgrade your monsters with card sharing.
– Earn and redeem Alliance points for more summons and other amazing rewards.
▶ Let us hear from you!
Device App Access Permission Notice
▶ Notice per access permission
Access permissions are requested in order for us to provide you with the following service when you use the app.
STORAGE: The permission is required to store game data and will not access personal files such as photos.
※ You’ll be able to enjoy the service except features related to above authorities even if you don’t give permission to the above.
※ If you are using an Android version under 6.0, it is recommended that you upgrade the version to 6.0 or up as you cannot set the optional access permission individually.
▶How to remove access permissions
After allowing the access permission, you can revoke or modify the access permissions as follows:
[OS 6.0 and up]
Settings > Apps > Select the app > Permissions > allow or deny permissions
[Under OS 6.0]
Upgrade the OS to deny access permission or delete app
• Items are available for purchase in this game. Some paid items may not be refundable depending on the type of item.
• Terms of Service: http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M9/T1
• For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://customer-m.withhive.com/ask
Features of Summoners War: Lost Centuria for PC
Strengthen your bond with your friends by forming a Squad and fighting together!
– Squad members can receive buffs in Lost Centuria!
– Support your Squad members by sending them helpful items!
1. You Against the World
2. Experience a Deeper Level of Strategy
3. Collect Unique Monsters
4. Create Your Dream Team
5. Your Strategy Matters! More Fierce and Various Battle Systems
6. Rank higher in the World Tournament
7. Battle with randomly provided monster cards in Event Mode
8. Experience various unique battle systems and plentiful rewards in Lost Centuria
9. Strengthen your bond with your friends by forming a Squad
10. Support your Squad members by sending them helpful items!
Install “Summoners War: Lost Centuria” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Summoners War: Lost Centuria on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Summoners War: Lost Centuria on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Summoners War: Lost Centuria and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Summoners War: Lost Centuria as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Summoners War: Lost Centuria On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Summoners War: Lost Centuria?
YOU AGAINST THE WORLD! Summoners War: Lost Centuria
– New content: Stat Effect
– Monster balance adjustment
– 2 new emojis
Got feedback? Leave a review or visit https://customer.withhive.com/ask and drop us a line!
Summoners War: Lost Centuria is an addictive and engaging mobile game that I cannot put down. The combination of strategic combat and RPG-style character development makes for an engaging experience that I am happy to sink hours into. The game is well-polished and bug-free, with a high level of replay value. I highly recommend Summoners War: Lost Centuria to any mobile gamer looking for a deep and rewarding experience.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Summoners War: Lost Centuria for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Summoners War: Lost Centuria to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Summoners War: Lost Centuria and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Summoners War: Lost Centuria. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Summoners War: Lost Centuria.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.