SunScool is a new, innovative Sunday School app that makes it easy for parents to keep their children engaged in learning during church. SunScool offers fun and educational activities for kids of all ages, and parents can easily track their progress in real-time. With SunScool, kids will love learning about the Bible and other religious topics, and parents will appreciate the easy-to-use interface and valuable tracking features.
The technical specifications of the SunScool – Sunday School app for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
SunScool – Sunday School app Andorid App Summary
SunScool – Sunday School app was developed by SunScool.org and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download SunScool – Sunday School app from Google Play Store under the Educational category. The latest version of SunScool – Sunday School app is 2.0.598 on Play store with total users of 421876. The SunScool – Sunday School app app has a user rating of 4.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the SunScool – Sunday School app is Aug 6, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the SunScool – Sunday School app on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install SunScool – Sunday School app For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the SunScool – Sunday School app using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the SunScool – Sunday School app on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for SunScool – Sunday School app here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||SunScool – Sunday School app On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of SunScool – Sunday School app for PC
– Bible Hour is a course of weekly fun-filled activity worksheets, covering the main Bible stories from Creation through to the early Church
– The SunSchool app presents more than 500 lessons from that course in a new format of exciting stories and puzzles
– The app starts with introductory lessons on Who is God?, What is the Bible?, What is sin?, and The Plan of Salvation
– There are many stories from the Bible on various topics, such as The Nativity, The life of Jesus Christ, Easter (His death and resurrection), Creation, Fall and the Flood (the story of Noah), and The Lives of the Patriarchs: Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob
– By downloading the app, you’ll be able to fill in missing words by dragging pictures, play the Word Search game, unscramble words or letters, play Sea-battle – reconstruct text and improve your score by playing faster, solve crosswords, and pop bubbles to type a text and improve your score by choosing certain colors
SunScool – Sunday School app App Overview and Details
Have you ever wondered “Who is God?” Have you ever wanted to know more about Him? In 1958 there was a girl living in a distant village in Ireland who wanted to learn about God, but there was no Sunday school nearby. A young missionary couple (Bert and Wendy Gray) started corresponding with her by mail, sending her Bible lessons each month. Over time, these lessons evolved into an extensive course of weekly fun-filled activity worksheets, covering the main Bible stories from Creation through to the early Church.
Today, hundreds of thousands of children and teens around the world from preschool age use this course to learn about God. The original paper course is called Bible Hour. It can be downloaded for free at BibleTime.ru.
The “SunSchool” app presents more than 500 lessons from that course in a new format of exciting stories and puzzles. Story-based games help you understand and remember the most important truths about life.
It all starts with introductory lessons:
– Who is God?
– What is the Bible?
– What is sin?
– The Plan of Salvation.
There are many stories from the Bible on various topics:
– The Nativity
– The life of Jesus Christ
– Easter (His death and resurrection)
– Creation, Fall and the Flood (the story of Noah)
– The Lives of the Patriarchs: Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
– The lives of the Apostles: Peter, Paul
By downloading the app, you’ll be able to:
– Fill in missing words by dragging pictures
– Play the Word Search
– Unscramble words or letters
– Play Sea-battle – reconstruct text and improve your score by playing faster
– Solve crosswords
– Pop bubbles to type a text and improve your score by choosing certain colors
– Color pictures
– Many fun ways to choose or highlight the correct answer
The original paper course is called Bibletime and is available to download free of charge from besweb.org
Whats New In this SunScool – Sunday School app?
New types of tasks are added, current tasks are improved.
You can now rate the lesson after it is finished.
Deep Link is supported, including notifications.
You can now notify us if you find an error through the dialog on the “Settings” screen.
Music from “Music store” can be looped or shuffled.
SunScool is the perfect app for Sunday School. With its easy-to-use interface, users can quickly find the lesson they need and get started. SunScool also includes a built-in Bible, so users can read along as they learn. Plus, with its offline mode, users can access lessons even when they’re not connected to the internet. Whether you’re a teacher or a student, SunScool is the perfect app for you.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the SunScool – Sunday School app on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This SunScool – Sunday School app to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SunScool – Sunday School app and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the SunScool – Sunday School app. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SunScool – Sunday School app.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.