The Tennis Serve-O-Meter is a device used to help improve a person’s tennis serve. It is a simple device that attaches to a tennis racket and measures the speed of the serve. This information can then be used to help improve the player’s serve.
The technical specifications of the Tennis Serve-O-Meter for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Tennis Serve-O-Meter Andorid App Summary
Tennis Serve-O-Meter was developed by mnsquare and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Tennis Serve-O-Meter from Google Play Store under the Sports category. The latest version of Tennis Serve-O-Meter is 1.10 on Play store with total users of 22719. The Tennis Serve-O-Meter app has a user rating of 3.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Tennis Serve-O-Meter is Jun 9, 2015. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Tennis Serve-O-Meter on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Tennis Serve-O-Meter For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Tennis Serve-O-Meter using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Tennis Serve-O-Meter on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Tennis Serve-O-Meter here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|Tennis Serve-O-Meter On Your PC|
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Jun 9, 2015|
Get it On:
Features of Tennis Serve-O-Meter for PC
1. Measure your serve speed accurately with Tennis Serve-O-Meter.
2. Play video in slow motion or frame by frame with user friendly functionality in the custom video player.
3. Use an algorithm that considers air resistance and fall due to gravity to calculate the initial serve speed.
4. Share your results with your circle.
5. Scientifically calculate serve speed.
6. Slow motion and frame by frame video player.
7. Circle sharing results.
8. Air resistance and fall due to gravity calculation.
9. Scientifically accurate serve speed.
10. Tennis Serve-O-Meter app.
Tennis Serve-O-Meter App Overview and Details
Tennis Serve-O-Meter allows you to measure your serve speed accurately, by simply getting your serve video recorded by a friend. It allows you to play video in slow motion or frame by frame with user friendly functionality in the custom video player.
This app uses an algorithm that considers air resistance and fall due to gravity to calculate the initial serve speed in the most scientific manner available on the app store.
You may share your the results in your circle.
Whats New In this Tennis Serve-O-Meter?
Support for Reverse motion added. Now if you miss an important frame, you can always go back to it.
Some important UI optimizations too.
The Tennis Serve-O-Meter is an iPhone application that measures the speed of your tennis serve. It records the speed of your serve each time you use it, and keeps a history of your best speeds. This application is a great way to measure your progress and see how you are improving.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Tennis Serve-O-Meter on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Tennis Serve-O-Meter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tennis Serve-O-Meter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tennis Serve-O-Meter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tennis Serve-O-Meter.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.