The Equestrian Apprenticeship is an opportunity for young people to learn about horses and how to care for them. They will also learn about horsemanship and how to ride. The apprenticeship is a great way for young people to learn about a career in the equine industry.
This article is all about helping you get to know the The Equestrian App for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download The Equestrian App For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the The Equestrian App on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the The Equestrian App, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the The Equestrian App app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
The Equestrian App Andorid App Summary
Under the Sports category on Google Play store, The Equestrian App has over 20607 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Smart Barn Technologies has developed the The Equestrian App and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 188.8.131.52.
Until this latest version, The Equestrian App has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.6. This latest version was last updated on Jul 26, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the The Equestrian App on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||The Equestrian App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Smart Barn Technologies|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of The Equestrian App for PC
upload any document you need quickly and easily.
The Equestrian App App Overview and Details
The Equestrian App manages day-to-day horse stall management, boarding needs, leasing rules, training plan, veterinarian exams, farrier visits, a marketplace, and much more. We all want the best for our horses, so we built The Equestrian App to be that exclusive, one-of-a-kind equine tool you can rely upon everyday for your horses healthcare and well-being. Just think of it as Microsoft Office, but for your Horses.
It’s about connecting people, horses and the community that cares for them.
People • Our goal is to connect everyone in the care and enjoyment of your horse within one easy to use app
Horses • The app logs your horse’s activities and care, all while connecting them to your equine service providers
Community • The app connects the entire equine industry and lifestyle in one place
– News Feed: A news feed of your horse’s activities and health; connected to others that help in their care.
– My Horses: Manage everything about your horse’s health, activities, and records. Think of this as your electronic, on-demand file cabinet that you wish you had with you at all times.
– Contacts: From riders and farriers, to vets and more, your horse can stay connected with them all.
– Get Connected: Follow friends or become an equine influencer. Ten’s of thousands of equestrians around the world will help you get noticed.
– Expenses: Track all your expenses! Basically anything that you do for the horse and barn you can now track it.
– Photos: Capture and share important moments with your horse. It could be a great trail ride you discovered early that morning.
-Activities: Journal a list of activities for you and your horse. We have an extensive list of horse care topics that can be journaled.
-Ride Tracker: Track all your rides and capture the where you rode, the distance, time and speed for each horse.
-File Upload: Want to upload a health certificate or an important documents for your horse. Now you can scan and upload those important documents to each horse.
-Discounts: We have partnered with many Premium Equine Brands in providing unique discounts for Equestrian App members.
-Printing: You bet, now we have some great reports that you can print out of the system.
– Barn Chat: Message your equestrian friends important information right within the app.
-Equine Businesses: We now support many features to run your equine business and connect to your customers in-app for free (Trainers, Instructors, Farriers, Bodywork and Boarding).
-Horse Shows and Awards: Track your progress and results at all your horse shows. Now that wall or drawer of ribbons is easily searchable and available within the app.
– Business Profiles: Are you an equine business? You can build out your business profile and promote it in our search. It’s a great way to get new business and be in front of the largest community of equestrians in the world.
– Business Search: Do you need a new farrier? It’s in the app! Do you need a new vet? It’s in the app! We have over 15,000 equine businesses in the app for your location. Check it out!
Not an Equestrian App member yet? Registering is free and easy! Join the tens of thousands of members already enjoying The Equestrian App every day for the management and enjoyment of their equestrian lifestyle!
Whats New In this The Equestrian App?
– Updates to the Income and Expense Charts
– Added local currency symbols for international members
– You can now print and pdf an invoice to email to a client
– Bug fix for Barn Managers not seeing all posts
The Equestrian App is the perfect application for horse enthusiasts of all levels. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, this app has something for you. With its easy-to-use interface, you can track your rides, set goals, and see your progress. You can also connect with other riders and share your experiences. The Equestrian App is the perfect way to stay connected to the horse world.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the The Equestrian App of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This The Equestrian App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Equestrian App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Equestrian App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Equestrian App.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.