In October of 2003, writer Robert Kirkman and artist Tony Moore released The Walking Dead, a monthly black-and-white comic book series from Image Comics. The Walking Dead tells the story of Rick Grimes, a sheriff’s deputy who is shot in the line of duty and wakes up from a coma to find the world overrun by zombies. Grimes reunites with his family and becomes the leader of a group of survivors who must fight off the zombies while searching for a safe place to live.
The Walking Dead was an instant hit with critics and fans, and the comic book series has been collected into multiple trade paperbacks. In 2010, AMC debuted The Walking Dead, a television series based on the comic book series. The Walking Dead
The technical specifications of the The Walking Dead: Season One for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
The Walking Dead: Season One Andorid App Summary
The Walking Dead: Season One was developed by Howyaknow, LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download The Walking Dead: Season One from Google Play store under the Adventure category. The latest version of The Walking Dead: Season One is 1.20 on Play store with total users of 25115245. The The Walking Dead: Season One app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the The Walking Dead: Season One is Mar 6, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the The Walking Dead: Season One on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
The Walking Dead: Season One App Overview and Details
As featured in TegraZone, The Walking Dead is a five-part game series (Episode 2-5 can be purchased via in-app) set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell. Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes. A tailored game experience – actions, choices and decisions you make will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
• Plays great on NVIDIA SHIELD
• Winner of over 90 Game of the Year awards
• All five award-winning episodes plus special episode ‘400 Days’
• Choice matters: your decisions change the story around you
• Save over 25% on additional episodes by purchasing the Season Pass and gain access to Episodes 2-5, plus special episode 400 Days immediately
– – – –
GPU: Adreno 200 series, Mali-400 series, PowerVR SGX540, or Tegra 3
CPU: Dual core 1GHz
GPU: Adreno 300 series, Mali-T600 series, PowerVR SGX544, or Tegra 4
CPU: Quad core 1.5GHz
Features of The Walking Dead: Season One for PC
– TegraZone-based game
– 5-part series (2-5 can be purchased via in-app)
– Same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning series
– Play as Lee Everett
– Convicted criminal
– Given second chance at life
– Protect orphaned girl named Clementine
– Experience events, meet people, and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes
– Tailored game experience
– Your decisions change the story around you
– Save over 25% on additional episodes by purchasing Season Pass
How To Install & Download The Walking Dead: Season One For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the The Walking Dead: Season One for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the The Walking Dead: Season One.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for The Walking Dead: Season One on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the The Walking Dead: Season One and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the The Walking Dead: Season One on your computer right away.
|App Name:||The Walking Dead: Season One On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Howyaknow, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 6, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this The Walking Dead: Season One?
The Walking Dead: Season One is an amazing game that I highly recommend to everyone. The storyline is great and the graphics are awesome. The game keeps you entertained the whole time and I can’t wait to play more.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the The Walking Dead: Season One on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This The Walking Dead: Season One to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Walking Dead: Season One and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Walking Dead: Season One. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Walking Dead: Season One.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.