Toastmasters is a premier public speaking and leadership development organization that helps people from all walks of life to become more effective communicators and leaders. Founded in 1924, Toastmasters has helped more than four million people worldwide to become more confident speakers and leaders.
So, you want to download the Toastmasters for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Toastmasters Andorid App Summary
The Toastmasters is listed under the Education category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Toastmasters is Laurie Ou. The current version of Toastmasters is 3.0.0 with a total user count of 2972 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Aug 11, 2020 was the last date the Toastmasters was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Toastmasters For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Toastmasters on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Toastmasters to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Toastmasters. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Toastmasters on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Toastmasters on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Toastmasters On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Laurie Ou|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 11, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Toastmasters App Overview and Details
Toastmasters is an educational club that provides a welcoming and positive environment for its members to improve their public speaking and leadership skills.
The app is designed to facilitate in person Toastmasters meetings with features including:
– Real-time role sign up
– Individual club’s meeting agenda
– Timer + logs
– Ah-Counter + logs
– Individual club’s info
– Members profile
– Speech feedback page
– Ability to switch between Toastmasters clubs
Take your career and/or speaking abilities to the next level by joining a Toastmasters club and downloading the app!
Features of Toastmasters for PC
– A variety of Toastmasters clubs to join
– The ability to meet new people and make new friends
– The ability to learn new skills and grow professionally
– The ability to give and receive feedback
– The ability to improve public speaking abilities
– The ability to learn leadership skills
– The ability to track progress and achievements
– The ability to access meeting materials and resources
– The ability to connect with other Toastmasters members
Whats New In this Toastmasters?
Hi fellow Toastmasters, I hope this app has made it easier for you to continue Toastmasters meetings during these times. If you encounter any bugs or have any feature requests, feel free to email me directly at email@example.com. Happy to hear from you!
In this version, I fixed the search clubs functionality and added a meeting description so you can add any videoconference information.
I have enjoyed my time as a member of Toastmasters and I have seen great improvement in my public speaking skills. I would like to continue my journey as a member and help others to improve their communication skills.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Toastmasters on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Toastmasters to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Toastmasters and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Toastmasters. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Toastmasters.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.