If there’s one thing that we all need to succeed in life, it’s a good vocabulary. After all, how can we communicate effectively if we don’t know the words to use? That’s where Vocabulary Trainer comes in. This app is designed to help you learn new words and improve your vocabulary. With Vocabulary Trainer, you can choose from a variety of exercises to help you learn. You can also track your progress and see how you’re doing. So why not download Vocabulary Trainer today and start improving your vocabulary?
So, you want to download the Vocabulary Trainer for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Vocabulary Trainer Andorid App Summary
The Vocabulary Trainer is listed under the Productivity category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Vocabulary Trainer is eLibera. The current version of Vocabulary Trainer is 3.3.1 with a total user count of 80314 and an overall user rating of 4.5.
Nov 29, 2018 was the last date the Vocabulary Trainer was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Vocabulary Trainer For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Vocabulary Trainer on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Vocabulary Trainer to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Vocabulary Trainer. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Vocabulary Trainer on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Vocabulary Trainer on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Vocabulary Trainer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 29, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Vocabulary Trainer App Overview and Details
A flashcard trainer which uses a spreadsheets as a source for your learning data. Import your spreadsheets and use it within your vocabulary trainer.
@Google Drive as a source
create or upload your vocabulary-lists to Google Drive
@WebDav (Pro Feature) as a source
set a WebDav drive as a source for your existing spreadsheets
Furthermore you can create your trainer within your app without any spreadsheet as a source. Add cards to your trainer and set the languages.
* update from Google Drive or WebDav (Pro Feature)
* use Googles Text-To-Speech engine for listening to the pronunciation
* Auto-Mode for instant learning
* export/import your learning progress (Pro Feature)
* create trainer and cards within the app
* set your number of boxes (standard 5)
* set your number of cards in Auto-Mode (standard 10)
* set your initial mode learning cycle cards (standard 10)
* set your Auto-Mode waiting time (standard 5 sec) and voice commands
Features of Vocabulary Trainer for PC
1. Import your vocabulary-lists from Google Drive or WebDav.
2. Use Google’s Text-To-Speech engine for listening to the pronunciation.
3. Auto-Mode for instant learning.
4. Export/import your learning progress.
5. Create trainer and cards within the app.
6. Set the number of boxes and cards in Auto-Mode.
7. Set your initial mode learning cycle cards.
8. Set your Auto-Mode waiting time and voice commands.
9. Sync your learning progress with Google Drive or WebDav.
10. Use Googles Text-To-Speech engine for listening to the pronunciation.
Whats New In this Vocabulary Trainer?
– all new version with new features (see app description)
– added reading mode
– added possibility to export old db (1.x app version)
– changed auto-mode (silent option without text-to-speech available in settings)
– ATTENTION: not compatible with older version (1.x). all existing trainers will not work anymore
The Vocabulary Trainer is a great tool for helping students learn new words. It is easy to use and helps students learn words in a fun and interactive way. I would highly recommend the Vocabulary Trainer for any student looking to improve their vocabulary skills.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Vocabulary Trainer on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Vocabulary Trainer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Vocabulary Trainer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Vocabulary Trainer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Vocabulary Trainer.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.