The benefits of prenatal care are well-known, but postnatal care is just as important for both mom and baby. WebMD Baby is here to help guide you through the first few months post-birth with expert advice and tips on everything from breastfeeding and sleep to baby’s first milestones. You’ll find information on everything from choosing the right pediatrician to dealing with postpartum depression. Our community forum is a great place to ask questions and connect with other moms. Welcome to WebMD Baby!
We will help you download the WebMD Baby for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install WebMD Baby on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install WebMD Baby on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for WebMD Baby on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the WebMD Baby as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||WebMD Baby On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||WebMD, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Mar 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
WebMD Baby Andorid App Summary
WebMD, LLC is the developer of the WebMD Baby, and they have the app under the Health & Fitness of Google Play Store. The latest version of the WebMD Baby from them is 2.9 with over 909212 users under the hood. With a 4.2 rating, the WebMD Baby is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the WebMD Baby is Mar 11, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the WebMD Baby on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
WebMD Baby App Overview and Details
Over 1.7 million parents have downloaded the WebMD Baby app to track their baby’s development and get trusted, physician-approved advice. In this single, free app, you’ll have the right resources to raise your newborn.
Five comprehensive tools to keep track of important needs and stay on schedule:
– Breastfeeding, bottle-feeding, and solid-food trackers – record and review all your feeding and nursing sessions, including both breast milk and formula.
– Sleep tracker: Records not only time of each session, but location such as crib, car seat, stroller, and more.
– Diaper tracker: Keep track of each diaper change — dry, wet, or both.
– Growth tracker: Allows you to record height, weight, and head circumference.
– Baby Book: Capture your baby’s memories and share them with collaborators. (Note: videos cannot be shared or backed up due to file sizes)
– The nursing and feeding trackers allow you to schedule reminders and even base them on previous feedings.
– Collaborate with your partner, relatives, or caregiver to keep track of all your child’s needs. Tracker updates sync across all devices.
WebMD is like a pediatrician in your pocket with an extensive library of medically-approved content including 400 articles, 598 tips, and 70 videos:
– Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
– Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
– Just for Moms
– Just for Dads
– Parenting Tips (367)
– Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
– Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with a WedMD in-house pediatrician)
– Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
– Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
– Baby Doctor Visits (11 well visit guides)
“It is arguably more practical and useful than many of the others combined.”
WebMD Baby “will significantly lighten up your diaper bag”
— Consumer Reports
“New parents can rest easy with this great app”
“I will probably find myself reading one of those featured articles on one my many sleepless nights!”
— USA Today
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Features of WebMD Baby for PC
-Tracks breastfeeding, bottle-feeding, and solid-food intake
-Baby book to capture memories
-Nursing and feeding trackers with reminders
-Collaborate with partners and caregivers
-Extensive library of medically-approved content
-Lightens up your diaper bag
Whats New In this WebMD Baby?
Performance enhancements and bug fixes
The WebMD Baby app is a great resource for new and expecting parents. It provides valuable information on everything from sleeping habits to feeding schedules. The app also includes a handy growth chart that lets parents track their baby’s progress. The app is easy to use and is a great tool for helping parents care for their little ones.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the WebMD Baby? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This WebMD Baby to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WebMD Baby and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the WebMD Baby. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WebMD Baby.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.