WhatsApp Messenger is a freeware and cross-platform messaging and Voice over IP (VoIP) service owned by Facebook. The app allows users to exchange text, images, videos and audio media messages. WhatsApp is available for Android, BlackBerry, iOS, Windows Phone and Nokia. As of February 2016, WhatsApp had a user base of one billion.
WhatsApp was founded in 2009 by Brian Acton and Jan Koum, both former employees of Yahoo!. After leaving Yahoo! in 2007, Koum bought an iPhone and realized that the then-existing instant messaging clients did not suit his needs. He began to build a new messaging system, and WhatsApp was born.
The technical specifications of the WhatsApp Messenger for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
WhatsApp Messenger Andorid App Summary
WhatsApp Messenger was developed by WhatsApp LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download WhatsApp Messenger from Google Play store under the Communication category. The latest version of WhatsApp Messenger is 126.96.36.199 on Play store with total users of 7340041006. The WhatsApp Messenger app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the WhatsApp Messenger is Aug 16, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the WhatsApp Messenger on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
WhatsApp Messenger App Overview and Details
WhatsApp from Meta is a FREE messaging and video calling app. It’s used by over 2B people in more than 180 countries. It’s simple, reliable, and private, so you can easily keep in touch with your friends and family. WhatsApp works across mobile and desktop even on slow connections, with no subscription fees*.
Private messaging across the world
Your personal messages and calls to friends and family are end-to-end encrypted. No one outside of your chats, not even WhatsApp, can read or listen to them.
Simple and secure connections, right away
All you need is your phone number, no user names or logins. You can quickly view your contacts who are on WhatsApp and start messaging.
High quality voice and video calls
Make secure video and voice calls with up to 8 people for free*. Your calls work across mobile devices using your phone’s Internet service, even on slow connections.
Group chats to keep you in contact
Stay in touch with your friends and family. End-to-end encrypted group chats let you share messages, photos, videos and documents across mobile and desktop.
Stay connected in real time
Share your location with only those in your individual or group chat, and stop sharing at any time. Or record a voice message to connect quickly.
Share daily moments through Status
Status allows you to share text, photos, video and GIF updates that disappear after 24 hours. You can choose to share status posts with all your contacts or just selected ones.
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
If you have any feedback or questions, please go to WhatsApp > Settings > Help > Contact Us
Features of WhatsApp Messenger for PC
1. Private messaging and video calling across the world
2. No user names or logins needed
3. View your contacts who are on WhatsApp
4. End-to-end encrypted group chats
5. Share messages, photos, videos and documents
6. Share your location
7. Record a voice message
8. Share text, photos, videos and GIFs that disappear after 24 hours
9. Choose to share status posts with all or selected contacts
10. Contact WhatsApp for feedback and questions
How To Install & Download WhatsApp Messenger For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the WhatsApp Messenger for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the WhatsApp Messenger.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for WhatsApp Messenger on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the WhatsApp Messenger and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the WhatsApp Messenger on your computer right away.
|App Name:||WhatsApp Messenger On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||WhatsApp LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this WhatsApp Messenger?
* Updates to message reactions including the ability to react with any emoji plus additional improvements and fixes.
* Increased the group participant limit to 512.
* Increased max file size limit to 2GB.
* On group calls, you can mute others or message them by long pressing on their tile.
These features will roll out over the coming weeks. Thanks for using WhatsApp!
WhatsApp Messenger, an instant messaging application, is a widely used app with over 1 billion active users. The app allows users to send messages, photos, and videos to one or many people. WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform app, meaning it can be used on different types of devices, and it is free to use.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the WhatsApp Messenger on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This WhatsApp Messenger to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WhatsApp Messenger and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the WhatsApp Messenger. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WhatsApp Messenger.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.