Wood calculators and recorders are a type of early computing device that use wooden gears to perform mathematical calculations or to store information. They were in use from the 16th to the 18th century, and were particularly popular in France and England. Wood calculators and recorders are a type of early computing device that use wooden gears to perform mathematical calculations or to store information. They were in use from the 16th to the 18th century, and were particularly popular in France and England.
Wood calculators were first developed in the 16th century, and were used to help with mathematical calculations. They consisted of a series of wooden gears, which were used to perform mathematical operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
This article is all about helping you get to know the Wood calculators & Recorder for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Wood calculators & Recorder For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Wood calculators & Recorder on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Wood calculators & Recorder using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Wood calculators & Recorder so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Wood calculators & Recorder on your computer.
|App Name:||Wood calculators & Recorder On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Timberpolis & Drevari|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 29, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Wood calculators & Recorder Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Wood calculators & Recorder in the Tools category. You can download and install Wood calculators & Recorder on your Android phone from there. Timberpolis & Drevari is the developer of Wood calculators & Recorder who made this app.
4.1 is the latest version of Wood calculators & Recorder that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 224758. Plus, you’ll see that Wood calculators & Recorder has a good user rating of 3.9.
You can install the latest version of Wood calculators & Recorder, which is Oct 29, 2021 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Wood calculators & Recorder on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Wood calculators & Recorder for PC
looking for a specific wood species?
Do you want to know where to find it?
Do you need to know the properties of a certain wood?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the Timberpolis Database of Commercial Wood Species is for you!
The Timberpolis Database of Commercial Wood Species is the most comprehensive online database of commercial wood species in the world.
The database includes information on:
• Wood species
• Physical properties
• Mechanical properties
The database is constantly expanding and is updated regularly.
More information: www.timberpolis.com/database-of-commercial-wood-species
Wood calculators & Recorder App Overview and Details
Do you work or trade with roundwood, lumber or large wooden materials?
Do you need a tool for calculating the volume and weight of wood and wooden materials?
• WOOD CALCULATORS
• RECORDER – LOG & LUMBER TALLY
• TALLIES / STOCK MANAGEMENT
• DATABASE OF COMMERCIAL WOOD SPECIES
Lumber and log calculators and converters at your fingertips anywhere and anytime, even without the Internet!
Yes, complete woodworking calculators even without Internet access!
• Wood log volume calculator
• The only mobile wood log volume calculator with 21 log scale rules!
• Scribner, Doyle, International 1/4, Brereton, Ontario Cubic, BC Firmwood, Huber … and 14 others
• Standing tree volume
• Weight and volume converters for wood logs, lumber a wood materials
• Humidification and wood moisture
• Database of commercial wood species
• Wood units converter (imperial, metric, BF, MBF, m³, cunit, cord feet, Hoppus ton …)
• More information www.timberpolis.com/wood-calculators
RECORDER – LOG & LUMBER TALLY
Professional recorder into the field for recording logs and lumber
Install app on your phone/tablet and get a great instrument for wood log and lumber stock management
• Simple data entry
• Convenient user interface
• Adapted for outdoor work
• Access anywhere and anytime
• Automatic transmission of data for subsequent editing and printing
• Full functionality even without the Internet
• The mobile application stores tallies even when not connected to the Internet
• More information www.timberpolis.com/mobile-app
TALLIES / STOCK MANAGEMENT
Stock records for logs and lumber
• Stock management
• Stock inventory
• Printing of tallies to prearranged documents and forms
• This service is available only after valid registration
• Free registration & more information: www.timberpolis.com/stock-management
DATABASE OF COMMERCIAL WOOD SPECIES
Are you searching for information about trees species, their trade names, translations or mechanical properties?
• More information www.timberpolis.com/wood-species
Try our services for free!
FREE TRIAL – TIMBERPOLIS.COM
• Free registration www.timberpolis.com
• For access to all application features you must have a valid registration on the portal Timberpolis!
ARE YOU ALREADY REGISTERED ON TIMBERPOLIS?
• After installation of the mobile application, enter your login data (e-mail and password) for the Timberpolis portal and the application will be fully functional.
• To transmit data from the mobile application, it’s necessary to be connected to the Internet and have the application turned on.
• The mobile application imports settings and data instantly upon opening and after connecting to the Internet.
• Internet access is needed to enter the coupon!
Whats New In this Wood calculators & Recorder?
The Wood Calculator and Recorder app is an easy to use tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. Whether you are a contractor, carpenter, or just need to measure something, this app is for you. The app is easy to use and can be customized to fit your needs. With the Wood Calculator and Recorder app, you can measure, calculate, and record your data all in one place.
That’s it! That’s how you download Wood calculators & Recorder on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Wood calculators & Recorder to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wood calculators & Recorder and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wood calculators & Recorder. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wood calculators & Recorder.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.